Sebastian Vettel and Michael Schumacher swap notes ahead of this year’s Australian Grand Prix in today’s Caption Competition.
Between them they have nine world championships and 112 Grand Prix victories.
So what are they talking about in this picture? It’s up to you to decide. Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.
Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.
- Caption Competition 69: Max Verstappen
- Caption Competition 68: Sebastian Vettel
- Caption Competition 67: Luca di Montezemolo
- Caption Competition 66: Hamilton in GP2
- The funniest Caption Competition winners of 2014
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image ?é?® Daimler/Hoch Zwei