Caption Competition 11: Schumacher and Vettel

Caption Competition

Sebastian Vettel, Michael Schumacher, Melbourne, 2012

Sebastian Vettel and Michael Schumacher swap notes ahead of this year’s Australian Grand Prix in today’s Caption Competition.

Between them they have nine world championships and 112 Grand Prix victories.

So what are they talking about in this picture? It’s up to you to decide. Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Daimler/Hoch Zwei

125 comments on Caption Competition 11: Schumacher and Vettel

1. rpaco (@rpaco) said on 7th April 2012, 14:02

It’s Adrian, he’s on the wrong soup.

2. me262 said on 7th April 2012, 14:04

Seven time Formula 1 world champion Michael Schumacher sharing a laugh with Pop Idol & RBR fan Justin Bieber

3. Sebastian: “Remember when it was you always winning?”
    Michael: “Ah, those were the days”

4. Howard said on 7th April 2012, 14:09

(Read with a false german accent. ja!)
    Vell Michael, I have zis cunning plan.
    Ve vill take two German Panzer tanks, install ze Mercedes top-secret DRS system and fuel them vith ze special Red Bull formula to give zem vings. Ve vill blow ze opposition into tiny little pieces & ze very best part is that Mark & Nico won’t dare to protest ja!

5. Txizzle (@txizzle) said on 7th April 2012, 14:13

where’s the page on who won the last contest? I think I missed it!

And my contribution to this one…

SV: so yeah dude, i’m going for all of your records!
    MS: *thinks to himself if a frontwing is worth the keeping of records, concludes that it is, and plans to plough into seb next race*

6. magon4 (@magon4) said on 7th April 2012, 14:15

SV: Man, you’re looking fantastic for your age…
    MS: Thanks… well I’ve been working out!

7. RS27 said on 7th April 2012, 14:20

sv.why r u so slow? msc.i was never fast but it looks so,cause in my time there was no proper competition!!!

8. TheJudge (@thejudge) said on 7th April 2012, 14:32

SV- So,I overtake that HRT and then I don’t understand how the w-duct works?? ?
    MS- Hahaha,good one,almoast got me on that one.

9. Dave (@davea86) said on 7th April 2012, 14:33

Michael teaches Seb the face to pull if the media ask him about another collision with a backmarker.

10. Luis said on 7th April 2012, 14:36

Nice sunglasses, I can see myself right in front of me

11. nemo87 (@nemo87) said on 7th April 2012, 14:49

Vet: “..and he tried to blame ME!”
    Sch: “hahaha what did mein fuhrer have to say about it..?”
    Vet ” sent our manager down there didn’t he..”

12. xeroxpt (@) said on 7th April 2012, 14:56

We’re screwed! Right hAhAh…

13. Fer no.65 (@fer-no65) said on 7th April 2012, 15:04

SV: “Because I use this finger to celebrate?”
    MSC: “Oh, really? I pose like this…”

14. NobodyYouKnow said on 7th April 2012, 16:10

SV – And then he cuts across and ruins my race
    MS – Happened to me in Adelaide 94
    SV – …
    MS – And again in Jerez 97
    SV – Did you apologize for any of the incidents?
    MS – You know

15. Sebastian: “Do you think you could tell those backmarkers not to get in my way?”
    Michael: “…sure…”