Caption Competition 11: Schumacher and Vettel

Caption Competition

Sebastian Vettel, Michael Schumacher, Melbourne, 2012

Sebastian Vettel and Michael Schumacher swap notes ahead of this year’s Australian Grand Prix in today’s Caption Competition.

Between them they have nine world championships and 112 Grand Prix victories.

So what are they talking about in this picture? It’s up to you to decide. Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Daimler/Hoch Zwei

125 comments on Caption Competition 11: Schumacher and Vettel

1. infy (@infy) said on 7th April 2012, 16:28

VET: “I bet you he will lose from pole again…”
    Micheal: “Yeah LOL! That must be the talent and excitement the media are always going on about”

2. JamieFranklinF1 (@jamiefranklinf1) said on 7th April 2012, 16:32

SV: So yeah, I had to tell the team to build me a car that wasn’t better than everyone else’s.
    MS: Ahh, yes, I did that in 2005 as well…

3. ericyct (@ericyct) said on 7th April 2012, 16:57

MS: I admired you, Seb. You are good in showing finger, be it win or lose.
    SV: Yeah!! Mike. Somehow, one of it naturally stick out for different occasion. Hee….

4. chill said on 7th April 2012, 17:20

Believe me! I’m gonna flash my finger this year ;)

5. iBlaze (@) said on 7th April 2012, 17:35

It all started in 2008, when I retired from the first four races and Gerhard told me to pull my finger out…

6. Banburyhammer (@banburyhammer) said on 7th April 2012, 17:54

“.. so then, I stormed into the garage insisting that he tried to kill me. He was so scared he kept his helmet on! Baseless and overblown accusations really keep the heat off!”

“Ah, that’s where I went wrong, next time I’ll try the attempted murder angle, they’ll think I’m so insane that they’re bound to leave me alone!”

7. Juice said on 7th April 2012, 17:56

SV: This photographer wants to know where my finger has been.
    MS: Looking at the standings, we can pretty much figure where you’ve been keeping it Seb.

8. PJ (@pjtierney) said on 7th April 2012, 18:00

SV: “And then Mark called me a kid with no experience!”

9. Sebastian: “Basically, I do the finger at a jaunty angle to try and be different from everyone.”
    Michael: “So you’re saying you’re number forward slash?”

10. David Hodges said on 7th April 2012, 18:17

MS: This was the exact position I used when you were conceived my Son!

11. Tom L. (@tom-l) said on 7th April 2012, 18:38

“Tenner on Alonso leading after Malaysia?”
    “Oh come on, don’t be ridiculous!”

12. Alex Frost (@frosty) said on 7th April 2012, 18:57

Vettel “Why are we speaking in English..?”

13. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 7th April 2012, 19:17

Vettel: “A few years older and you could almost be my Dad”

Schumacher: “Yes but I have muscles, a wife, two children and 5 more titles than you”

14. Tiffoc (@tiffoc) said on 7th April 2012, 19:19

Schuey: Dont worry little waif, I Petronasman will guide you in your quest to become a 3 time Champ. Did my teeth glint when I said that???…

15. Derek said on 7th April 2012, 19:38