Caption Competition 11: Schumacher and Vettel

Caption Competition

Sebastian Vettel, Michael Schumacher, Melbourne, 2012

Sebastian Vettel and Michael Schumacher swap notes ahead of this year’s Australian Grand Prix in today’s Caption Competition.

Between them they have nine world championships and 112 Grand Prix victories.

So what are they talking about in this picture? It’s up to you to decide. Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Daimler/Hoch Zwei

125 comments on Caption Competition 11: Schumacher and Vettel

1. S.J.M (@sjm) said on 7th April 2012, 20:17

*Advert*
    “Red Bulls new ‘Straw into your armpit’ drinking method certainly had the Germans amused”

2. S.J.M (@sjm) said on 7th April 2012, 20:20

SV: Michael, I dont understand where you got that watch, you havent made it onto the podium yet!
    MS: Hehe, enjoy zis moment Sebastian, as I will enjoy my revenge…. at Turn 1 of the Chinese GP.

3. Nigel said on 7th April 2012, 20:28

Actually Michael, the Red Bull enema’s for Karthikeyan – but I can save some for Grosjean if you like.

4. JRB said on 7th April 2012, 21:03

SV: ‘Is this drink at the right angle for good product placement…?’

5. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 7th April 2012, 21:13

Vettel: “If Eddie Jordan comes into view, remind me to put my sunglasses on. I think his shirt will mess with my mind”

6. Scalextric (@scalextric) said on 7th April 2012, 21:21

She said I don’t need to wear the shades until I have wrinkles around my eyes.

7. Maciek (@maciek) said on 7th April 2012, 21:44

What in the world are you doing Michael?
    Ross said we might need new struts before the next race… so I’m trying some out. Look, look, this is my ‘Outta my way Sashay’.

8. matthewf1 (@) said on 7th April 2012, 21:51

Wax on…wax off
    Paint the fence, Seb son

9. Willinot said on 7th April 2012, 22:39

F1 Fanatic get exclusive look at Bernie Ecclestone`s personal F1 snaps, but they all look all look a little,……shortsighted..:]

10. BROOKSY007 (@brooksy007) said on 7th April 2012, 23:05

SV – I like men in tighty whitey’s!!

11. AdamRHolt (@adamrholt) said on 7th April 2012, 23:34

Schumacher laughs at Vettel saying he’ll beat his record…

12. de le rose said on 7th April 2012, 23:56

MS: yes as you can see I have complimented ze vatch wiv ze African bracelet to show that although on one hand i am like most Germans and depend on impecibble timing to get through the day with utmost efficiency, I also have flair and a crazzy spirit.

SV: Flair is for the gays, take ze bracelet off and maybe you can drive like me!

13. Phil said on 8th April 2012, 0:55

Oh, YOU’RE Michael Schumacher? I learned about you in history class.

14. Pink Peril said on 8th April 2012, 1:26

If you want to be in Petra Ecclestone’s next fashion show, you’ve gotta have the catwalk swing and hip swivel down pat.

15. Ben (@unclerico) said on 8th April 2012, 4:35

F1 Driver: Heil Hitler!!!

Other F1 Driver: I know right?!?