Sebastian Vettel and Michael Schumacher swap notes ahead of this year’s Australian Grand Prix in today’s Caption Competition.
Between them they have nine world championships and 112 Grand Prix victories.
So what are they talking about in this picture? It’s up to you to decide. Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.
Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.
- Caption Competition 46: Villeneuve and Heidfeld
- Caption Competition 45: Massa and Symonds
- Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo
- Caption Competition 43: Chilton and Surtees
- Caption Competition 42: Jean-Eric Vergne
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image ?Ú?« Daimler/Hoch Zwei