Caption Competition 11: Schumacher and Vettel

Caption Competition

Sebastian Vettel, Michael Schumacher, Melbourne, 2012

Sebastian Vettel and Michael Schumacher swap notes ahead of this year’s Australian Grand Prix in today’s Caption Competition.

Between them they have nine world championships and 112 Grand Prix victories.

So what are they talking about in this picture? It’s up to you to decide. Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.

Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?Ú?« Daimler/Hoch Zwei

125 comments on Caption Competition 11: Schumacher and Vettel

1. joelage said on 8th April 2012, 14:55

MS: *smiles* Don’t come complaining to me (cry baby)…..

2. NIKOLA said on 8th April 2012, 15:47

S.V.: Some say that you have returned to F1.

(sorry Michael, I’m your big fan, but it was impossible to restrain such commen.) :)

3. Brolloks (@brolloks) said on 8th April 2012, 16:29

SV: “Wenn ist das Nunst├╝ck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!”
    MS: “There were zwei peanuts, walking down the stra├če, und one was ‘assaulted’… peanut.”

4. Quin1010 (@quin1010) said on 8th April 2012, 16:30

SV: Seriously Michael, the team owners actually expect me to drink this stuff! MS: And how much are they paying you? SV: Uh, not sure exactly, but it’s quite a bit. MS: Drink up kid, drink up.

5. Ian said on 8th April 2012, 20:40

You lose that bloody great watch, Michael and you’ll gain 2 seconds a lap

6. RUTH said on 8th April 2012, 20:50

It took Vettel a while before he realised it was a cartboard version of Schumacher.

7. DASMAN (@dasman) said on 9th April 2012, 0:49

Cameltoe’s a bitch eh?

8. Damon (@damon) said on 9th April 2012, 8:49

SV: And this psycho reporter apparently uses a sneaky disguise to peep into drivers’ conversations standing right next to them with a camera hidden in his bag.
    MS: Haha, you’re kidding me, right?

9. David said on 9th April 2012, 8:53

“If I’m the new Schumacher, does that make you the old Vettel?”

10. Paul Piggott said on 9th April 2012, 11:48

Vettel: “I use this fingure when I win a race, and this one to signal to backmarkers who don’t move over”

11. Rob (@) said on 9th April 2012, 11:58

Vettel: “Michael, what’s this I’m holding in my right hand? I can feel it, but I can’t see it…”

Michael: “Oh, that? 91 race victories, and… oh, move your hand like that again… that’s what she said.”

12. Ninjenius (@ninjenius) said on 10th April 2012, 0:36

SV: “You know that German DVD that DC said he’d watched? Well, I decided to rent it the other day and, despite being deeply disturbed by my mother’s role as lead actress, I must say your acting talents were as good as they come!”

MS: “She was your mother?! I had no idea! She was a smashing actress, it’s just a shame her career came to a shuddering halt about 8 or 9 months after that film’s release…”

(A few minute’s pause for piece-putting-togethering…)

SV: “Dad?”
    MS: “Son?”
    SV: “DAD!!”
    MS: “SON!!”

*Photo is captured*

(SV and MS both embrace one another and walk off side-by-side into the Sepang sunset to a cover of Sister Sledge’s “We Are Family” performed by Kraftwerk).

13. Fmoe (@fmoe) said on 10th April 2012, 8:39

┬źSebastian, hol schon mal den Wagen!┬╗

14. James Healey said on 10th April 2012, 20:36

MS: Lewis is going to hand you your ass on a plate this year mate, chin up…

SB: How do you know?

MS: Trust me, I know what I’m on about.

SB: *mutters under his breath* I won two world championships..

MS: What was that?

15. Tom said on 11th April 2012, 2:16

SV : I just called him an idiot. Next time i’d punch him in the face.
    MS : Now you’re talking