Sebastian Vettel and Michael Schumacher swap notes ahead of this year’s Australian Grand Prix in today’s Caption Competition.
Between them they have nine world championships and 112 Grand Prix victories.
So what are they talking about in this picture? It’s up to you to decide. Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.
Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.
- Caption Competition 74: Ecclestone and Hamilton
- Caption Competition 73: Sergio Perez
- Caption Competition 72: Webber and Horner
- Caption Competition 71: Alonso and Button
- Caption Competition 70: Rosberg and Hamilton
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image ?é?® Daimler/Hoch Zwei