Sebastian Vettel and Michael Schumacher swap notes ahead of this year’s Australian Grand Prix in today’s Caption Competition.
Between them they have nine world championships and 112 Grand Prix victories.
So what are they talking about in this picture? It’s up to you to decide. Come up with the best caption you can think of and post it in the comments.
Remember to look out for a selection of the best in tomorrow’s Comment of the Day in the daily round-up.
- Caption Competition 61: Vettel and Ecclestone
- Caption Competition 60: Ecclestone and Todt
- Caption Competition 59: Fernando Alonso
- Caption Competition 58: Jos and Max Verstappen
- Caption Competition 57: Lauda and Wolff
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image ?é?® Daimler/Hoch Zwei