Lewis Hamilton’s run of pole positions is almost certain to end as he is set to be penalised five places on the grid for the Chinese Grand Prix.
Hamilton revealed on Thursday the team have had to change his gearbox for this weekend’s race.
Drivers are required to use the same gearbox for five consecutive races.
The McLaren driver started the first two races of the year from pole position.
2012 Chinese Grand Prix
- F1 fans’ videos from the Chinese and Bahrain races
- First win makes Rosberg the Chinese GP Driver of the Weekend
- Rosberg’s China win rated fifth-best race of last five years
- Top ten pictures from the Chinese Grand Prix
- Rosberg becomes F1’s third second-generation race winner
Image ?é?® McLaren/Hoch Zwei