Rosberg celebrates first Grand Prix win

2012 Chinese Grand Prix

Nico Rosberg celebrates his first F1 race victory in the Chinese Grand Prix.

F1 pictures

View more F1 pictures

Images ?? Daimler/Hoch Zwei

9 comments on Rosberg celebrates first Grand Prix win

1. BasCB (@bascb) said on 15th April 2012, 12:46

I enjoyed seeing how Schumi seemed to really like the weekend, despite not having been able to either win pole or finish impressively.
    He knows the car is now there to get results and it really is all in his hands to bring them home for them as well. Will Rosberg build on this weekend to grow into a real championship contender? Lets wait and see! So far he is a really nice guy looking great on the podium.

• Nick.UK (@) said on 15th April 2012, 12:53

@bascb I think that could be because he knows it hasn’t been his fault at any of the last 3 races. It’s not him really making the mistakes, so although he has every reason to be angry/frustrated. I guess he is a role model for the ‘don’t worry about things that are out of your control’ mentality. He has just had a rather extreme run of bad luck. It will change in the other direction soon enough. I have every faith in him :)

• BasCB (@bascb) said on 15th April 2012, 13:26

I am not sure he will manage to win @nick-uk, but I agree that Schumacher, especially in his “second F1 career” is good at looking at it in a more relaxed way. And knowing you have the car to get to pole and race wins is surely a great motivator for him.

2. Nick.UK (@) said on 15th April 2012, 12:50

WELL DONE! WELL DESERVED! Enough said :)

3. AndrewTanner (@andrewtanner) said on 15th April 2012, 15:09

I already have Rosberg as my wallpaper, but that top left image is going to take its place.

4. Krišjānis (@maldikons) said on 16th April 2012, 14:53

Let me do the honors – no McLaren pics!