Ferrari have shaken down the 312T4 which will be driven by Jacques Villeneuve next month.
The car, raced by Gilles Villeneuve during the 1979 season, will be driven by his son on the 30th anniversary of his death next month.
Ferrari’s Andrea Bertolini drove the car around the short circuit at their Fiorano test track.
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Monaco Grand Prix
- 2015 Monaco Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Monaco Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 Monaco Grand Prix practice in 100 pictures
- 2015 Monaco Grand Prix build-up in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others