Ferrari have shaken down the 312T4 which will be driven by Jacques Villeneuve next month.
The car, raced by Gilles Villeneuve during the 1979 season, will be driven by his son on the 30th anniversary of his death next month.
Ferrari’s Andrea Bertolini drove the car around the short circuit at their Fiorano test track.
- 2016 Russian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2016 Russian Grand Prix qualifying and practice in pictures
- 2016 Russian Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2016 Russian Grand Prix build-up in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Chinese Grand Prix
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo