Ferrari have shaken down the 312T4 which will be driven by Jacques Villeneuve next month.
The car, raced by Gilles Villeneuve during the 1979 season, will be driven by his son on the 30th anniversary of his death next month.
Ferrari’s Andrea Bertolini drove the car around the short circuit at their Fiorano test track.
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Russian Grand Prix
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- Drivers and teams display support for Bianchi
- 2014 Russian Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo