Drivers will be allowed to use DRS once per lap around the Bahrain International Circuit during this weekend’s Grand Prix.
DRS may be activated on the pit straight, 270m after the exit of the final corner.
The detection point is on the entry to the last turn on the track.
2012 Bahrain Grand Prix
- Vettel “never wasted a thought” on Ferrari protest
- F1 fans’ videos from the Chinese and Bahrain races
- Raikkonen voted Bahrain GP Driver of the Weekend
- Rate the race result: 2012 Bahrain Grand Prix
- Mugello test crucial for Ferrari’s championship chances
Browse all 2012 Bahrain Grand Prix articles