2012 Bahrain Grand Prix qualifying in pictures

F1 pictures

Pictures from the final practice session and qualifying for the Bahrain Grand Prix.

F1 pictures

View more F1 pictures

Images ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Lotus F1 Team/LAT, Williams/LAT, McLaren/Hoch Zwei, Mercedes, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Getty Images/Red Bull, Force India/Sutton, Sauber F1 Team, Caterham/LAT, Marussia, HRT, Pirelli

8 comments on 2012 Bahrain Grand Prix qualifying in pictures

1. BluNt (@blunt) said on 21st April 2012, 15:55

i realy do enjoy the background scenery at the track, some of these pics show it off well

• Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 22nd April 2012, 6:17

@blunt – I admit, I like it too. A lot of people dislike Bahrain because they think a circuit in the middle of the desert is boring, but I disagree. I admit that I don’t have much of an eye for photography, but I like the way the muted background colours make the cars look bolder and brighter, and they produce some very dramatic shots – like this one, and this one – even if it is a little boring to look at on television. I’d still much rather look at the desert than something like the colour-changing hotel at Yas Island, which looks like some pulsating alien organ.

2. Oliww said on 21st April 2012, 16:13

Nice to see some pics of the Force India considering they were unviewed from all televised screening today!

3. GuiLLermo K. (@guillek68) said on 21st April 2012, 17:31

Great! where is Ferrari?… in box?

4. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 21st April 2012, 19:30

Six times as many shots of Force India as there were on TV – and that’s only because Webber was going past Di Resta in Q3.

5. George (@george) said on 21st April 2012, 20:35

Haha, Webber looks like he’s posing for an advert in that top three picture. Love this one too http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/redb-vett-bahr-2012-1.jpg

6. Fixy (@fixy) said on 21st April 2012, 22:22