HRT have announced they will not participate in the three-day test at Mugello next week.
Team principal Luis Perez-Sala said: “The start to the season was a little bit rushed for us and, since the cars were set up for the first time, we have been working on them at the Grands Prix.
“The team and the material have just got back from Bahrain after leaving for Australia in early March. And they return, for the first time, to the team?óÔé¼Ôäós new headquarters at the Caja Magica in Madrid. This move is very important for us and by not going to Mugello we can work thoroughly on the car to prepare for the Spanish Grand Prix.
“We won?óÔé¼Ôäót have the new upgrade package until then so we?óÔé¼Ôäóve preferred to focus on what can contribute more to us, which is teamwork at the headquarters. And there is a lot to do.”
2012 F1 season
- 2012 F1 season Blu-Ray “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- 2012 F1 season DVD “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- New team radio reveals Vettel’s penalty protests
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2012 season review
- What F1 Fanatics thought of 2012: The year in polls
Browse all 2012 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® HRT F1 Team