Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

Caption Competition

Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Sepang, 2012

This week’s Caption Competition involves the two Ferrari drivers.

Here’s Fernando Alonso showing Felipe Massa something on his phone during the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend.

What’s going on here? It’s over to you to supply the funniest caption.

A selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

153 comments on Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

1 2 3 9
  1. Stephen Higgins said on 28th April 2012, 10:05

“Look very closely Filipe, I can make my thumb dissappear !!”

2. Pamphlet (@pamphlet) said on 28th April 2012, 10:06

Hey, Felipe, wanna see the betting odds of you winning the championship?

(HINT: 1000/1 as opposed to Alonso’s 16/1.)

3. Julian (@julian) said on 28th April 2012, 10:08

“See, I am faster than you”

Pathetic, I know, but I suck at these things.

4. Colm (@colm) said on 28th April 2012, 10:10

see I told you I beat angry birds

5. davidkhardman (@davidkhardman) said on 28th April 2012, 10:13

And this is where I jammed a potato up Lewis’s exhaust pipe!

6. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 28th April 2012, 10:14

Massa : Your’e kidding, Nico actually sang Baby one more time after winning in China?
    Alonso : Yes, It went viral today. Look 2 million hits on youtube !

7. nemo87 (@nemo87) said on 28th April 2012, 10:15

Mas: NO WAY!!

Alo: I’m telling you.. That IS Tulisa out of N-Dubz!

8. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 28th April 2012, 10:15

You see Felipe, I am not only faster than you but I also have more followers!

9. Todfod (@todfod) said on 28th April 2012, 10:25

Alonso – “Look at that score in Angry Birds!!!”
    Massa – “It looks ok…I think I might be able to beat that”

Stefano calls on the same phone-

“Felipe, fernando is better than you”

10. ed24f1 (@ed24f1) said on 28th April 2012, 10:35

1. Alonso: “Here, I took a photo of my six tenths.”

2. Alonso: “See, I have more Facebook friends than you!”

3. Alonso: “So I borrowed your phone earlier and sent this to your wife.”

11. Ciaran (@ciaran) said on 28th April 2012, 10:40

(Seeing as it was before the Malaysian Grand Prix)
    “Yes Felipe, that is Charles Pic ahead of you in the standings… no, it’s not a joke!”

12. Matt (@agentmulder) said on 28th April 2012, 10:41

Alonso: I took this one last night when I went out and saw Kimi at the bar.
    Massa: Is that a Ferrari lampshade around his waist?

13. woofie said on 28th April 2012, 10:42

A: Hey Fellipe…this is the top secret fetzer damper that makes my car faster than yours!

14. Fernando: Hey Felipe, check this out…….
    Felipe: Whats that?…..
    Fernando: Its Checo signing the Ferrari contract……do you think i should post it on twitter or give it to Autosport??

15. socksolid (@socksolid) said on 28th April 2012, 10:55

Is this your wife, Felipe?

(tasteless I know but that’s all I could come up with :D)

1 2 3 9