Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

Caption Competition

Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Sepang, 2012

This week’s Caption Competition involves the two Ferrari drivers.

Here’s Fernando Alonso showing Felipe Massa something on his phone during the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend.

What’s going on here? It’s over to you to supply the funniest caption.

A selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

153 comments on Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

1. ledzep4pm (@ledzep4pm) said on 28th April 2012, 10:58

Look Felipe it’s a text from Luca
    Apparently I’m faster than you

2. zicasso (@zicasso) said on 28th April 2012, 10:59

Alonso: Look, they are going viral about Bahrain stuff… we need a lot more protection when we go to Brazil.

Massa: Don’t say that in public, Nando. Barrichello will probably cry.

3. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 28th April 2012, 11:01

Alonso: “Bernie might be able to force us to come to Bahrain agaisnt out will, but I’m beating him in Words With Friends.”

4. F1George (@f1george) said on 28th April 2012, 11:01

‘See Felipe, more people support me on F1Fanatic than you!’

5. Eggry (@eggry) said on 28th April 2012, 11:03

“Look, LDM just fired you.”

6. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 28th April 2012, 11:07

Alonso: “Look at what I found on F1 Fanatic this morning!”

7. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 28th April 2012, 11:11

Alonso: “And here is Nick Heidfeld’s Bee Gees tribute band.”

8. Tiffoc (@tiffoc) said on 28th April 2012, 11:13

Hey! Felipe, isn’t that Pedro, on his knees praying to the statue of Enzo??? Or is it you?

9. Damon (@damon) said on 28th April 2012, 11:14

Felipe: Why is this guy naked and what’s the jar for?
    Fern.: Hah, just wait for it dude!

10. Todfod (@todfod) said on 28th April 2012, 11:14

Fernando – “And that’s me taking a win, while you stuggled and finished outside the points.”

Felipe – “Thats ok… but it’s not going to happen anytime again”

11. Damon (@damon) said on 28th April 2012, 11:17

Alternatively:

Felipe: One man one what?? I don’t see a jar anywhere…
    Fern.: Hrahrahrahra!

12. tattsbrah (@xbarrettmatex) said on 28th April 2012, 11:20

Fernando: ‘So it seems to me that Brazilians are quite good at making me happy in ALL sorts of ways.’

13. Fernando: “And this is me and Stef at the Wrooom festival”
    Felipe: “Why are you wearing that massive wig?”

14. IDR (@idr) said on 28th April 2012, 11:26

You see, Felipe. Lotus also tells a driver the other is faster than him.

15. Felipe: “Nooooooooo! Them triple spikes! Gets me every time!”
    Fernando: “That’s why it’s called the impossible game.”