Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Sepang, 2012

Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

Caption CompetitionPosted on | Author Keith Collantine

Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Sepang, 2012

This week’s Caption Competition involves the two Ferrari drivers.

Here’s Fernando Alonso showing Felipe Massa something on his phone during the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend.

What’s going on here? It’s over to you to supply the funniest caption.

A selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

Posted on Categories Caption competition

153 comments on “Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates”

1. Massa: Check this out!
    Fernando: Nice t*ts!

2. ALO: Check out these F1 predictions, some nutter thinks I’m going to win and Checo will be second!!!

3. FA: “Hey Felipe, look! Ive got a higher score then you on ‘Angry Birds’! hehe”

4. Alonso ‘let me just scroll down to the bottom of the table…’

5. FA: Felipe, can you read this satnav? Otherwise we cant find the paddock…
    FM: Ahh forsure, ….. there we are. I think

6. And then I said to her…… I love you, too.

7. *May be inappropriate, but anyway:

Massa: “Two girls and one cup? What’s the matter with that?”

8. ioannislalakidis
    28th April 2012, 16:14

Fernando: Here is my knew girlfriend….incredible
    Massa: Aaaa…is that the trophy for being 1 sec quicker?…what the heck, she don’t deserve it!!!!

9. Mike the bike Schumacher (@mike-the-bike-schumacher)
    28th April 2012, 16:21

Alonso: ‘Look, my new b****….. i mean teammate, his name is Sergio’

10. SuperJ (@thesuperjesus)
    28th April 2012, 16:25

Felipe, check out my new app. It counts down the amount of time you have left to drive for Ferrari.

11. Jacob Stanton
    28th April 2012, 16:29

HEY! Felipe look how much faster my car is than your car

12. “Look at a video replay of McLaren’s pit stops!”

13. You see, I use @Prisoner Monkeys as my alias to stirr up all those fanatics!

14. “Luca texted me asking if I’d prefer Badoer or Fisichella in the #2 car -which do you think?”

15. Fernando: Hey Felipe, apparently they’re not sacking you till the end of the year!
    Felipe: And what are you so happy about?
    Fernando: *smirk* Cause I’m faster than you.

16. check this out felipe… lewis girlfriend and me have
    something in common…… we both brazilians in close support

17. Jacob Stanton
    28th April 2012, 17:39

HEY! Felipe lets see the standings between you and me the man in front will win 6000£ Felipe hey do you want me to be mr bean because you would not want me to because you HATE! me when I am.

18. henry.stanton
    28th April 2012, 17:46

Hey Felipe, have you seen my bank balance.

Felipe, “Is that in dollars or lira”

19. Massa : So you think, The Secret is going to help me get my groove back Felipe ?

20. Felipe, look! I breaded my cat!