Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

Caption Competition

Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Sepang, 2012

This week’s Caption Competition involves the two Ferrari drivers.

Here’s Fernando Alonso showing Felipe Massa something on his phone during the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend.

What’s going on here? It’s over to you to supply the funniest caption.

A selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

153 comments on Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

1 3 4 5 6 7 9
  1. djdaveyp85 (@djdaveyp87) said on 28th April 2012, 15:09

Massa: Check this out!
    Fernando: Nice t*ts!

2. ivz (@ivz) said on 28th April 2012, 15:15

ALO: Check out these F1 predictions, some nutter thinks I’m going to win and Checo will be second!!!

3. S.J.M (@sjm) said on 28th April 2012, 15:27

FA: “Hey Felipe, look! Ive got a higher score then you on ‘Angry Birds’! hehe”

4. Philonso (@philonso) said on 28th April 2012, 15:29

Alonso ‘let me just scroll down to the bottom of the table…’

5. S.J.M (@sjm) said on 28th April 2012, 15:29

FA: Felipe, can you read this satnav? Otherwise we cant find the paddock…
    FM: Ahh forsure, ….. there we are. I think

6. Buran (@buran) said on 28th April 2012, 15:47

And then I said to her…… I love you, too.

7. Randy (@randy) said on 28th April 2012, 16:09

*May be inappropriate, but anyway:

Massa: “Two girls and one cup? What’s the matter with that?”

8. ioannislalakidis said on 28th April 2012, 16:14

Fernando: Here is my knew girlfriend….incredible
    Massa: Aaaa…is that the trophy for being 1 sec quicker?…what the heck, she don’t deserve it!!!!

9. Mike the bike Schumacher (@mike-the-bike-schumacher) said on 28th April 2012, 16:21

Alonso: ‘Look, my new b****….. i mean teammate, his name is Sergio’

10. SuperJ (@thesuperjesus) said on 28th April 2012, 16:25

Felipe, check out my new app. It counts down the amount of time you have left to drive for Ferrari.

11. Jacob Stanton said on 28th April 2012, 16:29

HEY! Felipe look how much faster my car is than your car

12. nikolaymk (@nikolaymk) said on 28th April 2012, 16:41

“Look at a video replay of McLaren’s pit stops!”

13. verstappen (@verstappen) said on 28th April 2012, 16:49

You see, I use @Prisoner Monkeys as my alias to stirr up all those fanatics!

14. d3v0 (@d3v0) said on 28th April 2012, 16:55

“Luca texted me asking if I’d prefer Badoer or Fisichella in the #2 car -which do you think?”

15. marsianwalrus (@einariliyev) said on 28th April 2012, 17:01

Fernando: Hey Felipe, apparently they’re not sacking you till the end of the year!
    Felipe: And what are you so happy about?
    Fernando: *smirk* Cause I’m faster than you.

1 3 4 5 6 7 9