Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

Caption Competition

Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Sepang, 2012

This week’s Caption Competition involves the two Ferrari drivers.

Here’s Fernando Alonso showing Felipe Massa something on his phone during the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend.

What’s going on here? It’s over to you to supply the funniest caption.

A selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

153 comments on Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

1. Stefanauss (@stefanauss) said on 28th April 2012, 17:57

Alonso: “Take a look Felipe: This is Twitter, the only place where that’s me following you.”

2. Billy Plant said on 28th April 2012, 18:25

Hey Felipe, Look at Sebastian’s new hair do :)

3. dodge5847 (@dodge5847) said on 28th April 2012, 18:37

look Felipe, Hamilton left himself logged onto facebook so I fraped him!

4. Look Felipe. Some nurk on Facebook reckons you’ll get your contract renewed.

5. NickTheGeek (@nickthegeek) said on 28th April 2012, 19:39

Only one cup… that’s mental…

6. Jacob Stanton said on 28th April 2012, 19:53

hey did you see the times because you would not be happy because my car was much better than yours was

ye so I did try my best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. SirThiago said on 28th April 2012, 20:33

“-Hey Felipe, i took a picture of a podium for you to see how it’s like to be up there.”

8. Myriad (@myriad) said on 28th April 2012, 22:17

Fellipe: “No seriously man! Listen to me – I am telling you; it was Hamilton who told Rosberg to do it! He’s behind everything!”

Bahrain – Rosberg got confused and pushed his mate Hamilton on the first attempt but got it nearly right the second time… ;-)

9. EricInUSA (@ericinusa) said on 28th April 2012, 22:18

“Check it out Felipe, Luca bobble heads on eBay!”

10. HoHum (@hohum) said on 28th April 2012, 23:44

“Now that’s what I call a Brazillian”

11. Gogog said on 29th April 2012, 0:23

Imagine finding that in your laundry basket.

12. omsammy (@omsammy) said on 29th April 2012, 2:06

Fernando: Look what I did last night
    Felipe : in the car?

13. DK (@seijakessen) said on 29th April 2012, 2:19

Fernando: Hey look at all these stories saying you’re going to be replaced before the season is over Felipe!
    Felipe: WHART!?!?

14. ‘ see look its gonna be a dry race, thats why everyone is going with a dry setup…’

15. anakincarlos (@anakincarlos) said on 29th April 2012, 7:25

Fernando: Felipe, check is out felipe, my phone yea, turns into a calculator.

16. Mariano (@mariano) said on 29th April 2012, 7:53

Fernando: The one with the whip is Bernie.
    Felipe: Wow!

17. Brian (@makomvabt) said on 29th April 2012, 8:07

FA : so this is a picture of what they call a podium, and that’s parc femme where the top three cars park, and they give u champagne after the race

FM: what? and they have this ‘podium’ at EVERY race???

18. Felipe don’t look they’re taking pictures. Let’s pretend to be good buddies!

19. I’m really sorry, Felipe, but I can even text faster than you.

20. Stefan Kelly (@brawngp) said on 29th April 2012, 9:24

‘look Felipe I got a load of points on wordfued with ‘looser’ tw and dw points’

‘I showed you a looser can score points in last race’