Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

Caption Competition

Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Sepang, 2012

This week’s Caption Competition involves the two Ferrari drivers.

Here’s Fernando Alonso showing Felipe Massa something on his phone during the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend.

What’s going on here? It’s over to you to supply the funniest caption.

A selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

153 comments on Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

1. Jacob Stanton said on 29th April 2012, 10:34

“HEY! Felipe after malaysia I have won 1000000000000000000000000000£”

Felipe”is it italian because if it is I want to your credit card.”

2. Jacob Stanton said on 29th April 2012, 10:40

hey I’v took a photo of me on the podium and every one shouting my name while you were walking past in an grumpy way to the pit.

3. Nick.UK (@) said on 29th April 2012, 11:48

Alonso: Check it out, snapped a pic of Jenson’s misses looking bang tidy!

4. Bigbadderboom (@bigbadderboom) said on 29th April 2012, 12:38

Nando: Yeah this new App tests Reaction times.
    Massa: Let me try that!
    Nanda: Oh!
    Massa: What:
    Nando: App says are you asleep!

5. McBride (@mcbride) said on 29th April 2012, 13:24

“Yo, Felipe, check it out – I’ve got all McLaren’s secret documents on this here smart phone! So much more convenient.”

6. FER-nando FER-rari said on 29th April 2012, 13:34

“…And this is exactly how I got Piquet Jr to crash and allow me to snatch victory from you. See! Ferrari’s not the place I first started screwing your happiness!!! Now wipe that smile off your face!”

7. Anthony Keith (@dancingdad) said on 29th April 2012, 14:54

Alonso: Hey, look at this I can afford to watch the entire race live on my mobile with Sky Go.
    Massa: Incredible, its at times like this I wonder what the poor people are doing.
    Alonso: Well, in 5 hours they will be watching race highlights on the beeb.
    Massa: Heh, heh.
    Bernie: Mwhaaaaa haaaa haaa haaaaa

8. Jon Finn (@jon-finn) said on 29th April 2012, 14:59

Alo: Check this pic out – I photoshopped Hamilton into an HRT!

9. arowan (@arowan) said on 29th April 2012, 15:11

‘even spring rolls…’

context : http://foodonmydog.com/

10. hzh (@hzh00) said on 29th April 2012, 16:05

Felipe: Is that a warning message from Hamilton?! Oh no!!!
    Fernando: Oh yes… But this year you should be the the one who knocks him out of the races.

11. itsthebloke (@itsthebloke) said on 29th April 2012, 17:45

Felipe: “Fernando – can you help me with this Draw Something game?”

12. zaakir (@zaakir) said on 29th April 2012, 18:07

Fernando : HaHa !Look at your points you’ll never be world champion !

13. zaakir (@zaakir) said on 29th April 2012, 18:09

Fernando:I’m the faster driver so you should always be behind me.NO MATTER WHAT !
    massa:You gonna make me cry.STOP THAT!

Fernando:I wish lewis were here to see this

14. Lotus49 (@lotus49) said on 29th April 2012, 18:17

“I’m telling you Felipe, they are real and they really are that big”.

15. Angie Fuller said on 29th April 2012, 18:42

Massa: “Wow, I was wondering what the front of your car looked like, I’ve only seen it from behind!”

16. Sean N (@sean-p-newmanlive-co-uk) said on 29th April 2012, 20:51

Felipe: Wow what a babe! Who is it?
    Alonso: It’s Bernie’s new mother in law!!

17. melthom said on 29th April 2012, 21:49

“Look closely, Felipe, it’s called a podium.”

18. xeroxpt (@) said on 30th April 2012, 0:27

Alonso: It’s mine but i can share it just a little bit.

19. hzh (@hzh00) said on 30th April 2012, 9:34

Felipe: Oh no!!! Is that a warning message from Hamilton??!!
    Fernando: Oh yes, but this year try to be the one who knocks him out of the races.

20. stacey mccoig said on 30th April 2012, 14:42