Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Sepang, 2012

Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

Caption CompetitionPosted on | Author Keith Collantine

Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Sepang, 2012

This week’s Caption Competition involves the two Ferrari drivers.

Here’s Fernando Alonso showing Felipe Massa something on his phone during the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend.

What’s going on here? It’s over to you to supply the funniest caption.

A selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

Posted on Categories Caption competition

153 comments on “Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates”

Jump to comment page: 1 4 5 6 7
  1. Jacob Stanton
    29th April 2012, 10:34

“HEY! Felipe after malaysia I have won 1000000000000000000000000000£”

Felipe”is it italian because if it is I want to your credit card.”

2. Jacob Stanton
    29th April 2012, 10:40

hey I’v took a photo of me on the podium and every one shouting my name while you were walking past in an grumpy way to the pit.

3. Alonso: Check it out, snapped a pic of Jenson’s misses looking bang tidy!

4. Nando: Yeah this new App tests Reaction times.
    Massa: Let me try that!
    Nanda: Oh!
    Massa: What:
    Nando: App says are you asleep!

5. “Yo, Felipe, check it out – I’ve got all McLaren’s secret documents on this here smart phone! So much more convenient.”

6. FER-nando FER-rari
    29th April 2012, 13:34

“…And this is exactly how I got Piquet Jr to crash and allow me to snatch victory from you. See! Ferrari’s not the place I first started screwing your happiness!!! Now wipe that smile off your face!”

7. Alonso: Hey, look at this I can afford to watch the entire race live on my mobile with Sky Go.
    Massa: Incredible, its at times like this I wonder what the poor people are doing.
    Alonso: Well, in 5 hours they will be watching race highlights on the beeb.
    Massa: Heh, heh.
    Bernie: Mwhaaaaa haaaa haaa haaaaa

8. Alo: Check this pic out – I photoshopped Hamilton into an HRT!

9. ‘even spring rolls…’

context : http://foodonmydog.com/

10. Felipe: Is that a warning message from Hamilton?! Oh no!!!
    Fernando: Oh yes… But this year you should be the the one who knocks him out of the races.

11. Felipe: “Fernando – can you help me with this Draw Something game?”

1. brilliant.

12. Fernando : HaHa !Look at your points you’ll never be world champion !

13. Fernando:I’m the faster driver so you should always be behind me.NO MATTER WHAT !
    massa:You gonna make me cry.STOP THAT!

Fernando:I wish lewis were here to see this

14. “I’m telling you Felipe, they are real and they really are that big”.

15. Angie Fuller
    29th April 2012, 18:42

Massa: “Wow, I was wondering what the front of your car looked like, I’ve only seen it from behind!”

16. Sean N (@sean-p-newmanlive-co-uk)
    29th April 2012, 20:51

Felipe: Wow what a babe! Who is it?
    Alonso: It’s Bernie’s new mother in law!!

17. “Look closely, Felipe, it’s called a podium.”

18. xeroxpt (@)
    30th April 2012, 0:27

Alonso: It’s mine but i can share it just a little bit.

19. Felipe: Oh no!!! Is that a warning message from Hamilton??!!
    Fernando: Oh yes, but this year try to be the one who knocks him out of the races.

20. stacey mccoig