Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

Caption Competition

Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Sepang, 2012

This week’s Caption Competition involves the two Ferrari drivers.

Here’s Fernando Alonso showing Felipe Massa something on his phone during the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend.

What’s going on here? It’s over to you to supply the funniest caption.

A selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

153 comments on Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

1. BluNt (@blunt) said on 28th April 2012, 17:05

check this out felipe… lewis girlfriend and me have
    something in common…… we both brazilians in close support

2. Jacob Stanton said on 28th April 2012, 17:39

HEY! Felipe lets see the standings between you and me the man in front will win 6000£ Felipe hey do you want me to be mr bean because you would not want me to because you HATE! me when I am.

3. henry.stanton said on 28th April 2012, 17:46

Hey Felipe, have you seen my bank balance.

Felipe, “Is that in dollars or lira”

4. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 28th April 2012, 17:49

Massa : So you think, The Secret is going to help me get my groove back Felipe ?

5. robk23 (@robk23) said on 28th April 2012, 17:56

Felipe, look! I breaded my cat!

6. Stefanauss (@stefanauss) said on 28th April 2012, 17:57

Alonso: “Take a look Felipe: This is Twitter, the only place where that’s me following you.”

7. Billy Plant said on 28th April 2012, 18:25

Hey Felipe, Look at Sebastian’s new hair do :)

8. dodge5847 (@dodge5847) said on 28th April 2012, 18:37

look Felipe, Hamilton left himself logged onto facebook so I fraped him!

9. Look Felipe. Some nurk on Facebook reckons you’ll get your contract renewed.

10. NickTheGeek (@nickthegeek) said on 28th April 2012, 19:39

Only one cup… that’s mental…

11. Jacob Stanton said on 28th April 2012, 19:53

hey did you see the times because you would not be happy because my car was much better than yours was

ye so I did try my best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. SirThiago said on 28th April 2012, 20:33

“-Hey Felipe, i took a picture of a podium for you to see how it’s like to be up there.”

13. Myriad (@myriad) said on 28th April 2012, 22:17

Fellipe: “No seriously man! Listen to me – I am telling you; it was Hamilton who told Rosberg to do it! He’s behind everything!”

Bahrain – Rosberg got confused and pushed his mate Hamilton on the first attempt but got it nearly right the second time… ;-)

14. EricInUSA (@ericinusa) said on 28th April 2012, 22:18

“Check it out Felipe, Luca bobble heads on eBay!”

15. HoHum (@hohum) said on 28th April 2012, 23:44

“Now that’s what I call a Brazillian”