Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

Caption Competition

Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Sepang, 2012

This week’s Caption Competition involves the two Ferrari drivers.

Here’s Fernando Alonso showing Felipe Massa something on his phone during the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend.

What’s going on here? It’s over to you to supply the funniest caption.

A selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

153 comments on Caption Competition 12: Ferrari team mates

1. Gogog said on 29th April 2012, 0:23

Imagine finding that in your laundry basket.

2. omsammy (@omsammy) said on 29th April 2012, 2:06

Fernando: Look what I did last night
    Felipe : in the car?

3. DK (@seijakessen) said on 29th April 2012, 2:19

Fernando: Hey look at all these stories saying you’re going to be replaced before the season is over Felipe!
    Felipe: WHART!?!?

4. ‘ see look its gonna be a dry race, thats why everyone is going with a dry setup…’

5. anakincarlos (@anakincarlos) said on 29th April 2012, 7:25

Fernando: Felipe, check is out felipe, my phone yea, turns into a calculator.

6. Mariano (@mariano) said on 29th April 2012, 7:53

Fernando: The one with the whip is Bernie.
    Felipe: Wow!

7. Brian (@makomvabt) said on 29th April 2012, 8:07

FA : so this is a picture of what they call a podium, and that’s parc femme where the top three cars park, and they give u champagne after the race

FM: what? and they have this ‘podium’ at EVERY race???

8. Felipe don’t look they’re taking pictures. Let’s pretend to be good buddies!

9. I’m really sorry, Felipe, but I can even text faster than you.

10. Stefan Kelly (@brawngp) said on 29th April 2012, 9:24

‘look Felipe I got a load of points on wordfued with ‘looser’ tw and dw points’

‘I showed you a looser can score points in last race’

11. Jacob Stanton said on 29th April 2012, 10:34

“HEY! Felipe after malaysia I have won 1000000000000000000000000000£”

Felipe”is it italian because if it is I want to your credit card.”

12. Jacob Stanton said on 29th April 2012, 10:40

hey I’v took a photo of me on the podium and every one shouting my name while you were walking past in an grumpy way to the pit.

13. Nick.UK (@) said on 29th April 2012, 11:48

Alonso: Check it out, snapped a pic of Jenson’s misses looking bang tidy!

14. Bigbadderboom (@bigbadderboom) said on 29th April 2012, 12:38

Nando: Yeah this new App tests Reaction times.
    Massa: Let me try that!
    Nanda: Oh!
    Massa: What:
    Nando: App says are you asleep!

15. McBride (@mcbride) said on 29th April 2012, 13:24

“Yo, Felipe, check it out – I’ve got all McLaren’s secret documents on this here smart phone! So much more convenient.”