Take the Spanish Grand Prix F1 Fanatic Quiz

F1 Fanatic Quiz

Lotus, Barcelona, 2011It’s the Spanish Grand Prix this weekend, so it’s time to test your knowledge of the race with a new F1 Fanatic Quiz.

See how well you remember the previous races in Spain by answering these 20 questions:

If you’ve not taken one of our quizzes before, have a quick look at this quick guide first:

You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:

If you don’t already have one, you will need to register an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found here:

How did you get on? Share your score in the comments – but remember not to leave clues about the questions!

F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Image ?é?® Team Lotus/LAT

7 comments on Take the Spanish Grand Prix F1 Fanatic Quiz

1. sato113 (@sato113) said on 7th May 2012, 11:52

these quizzes are getting harder and harder…
    I have to skip all the historical questions. I’d like a quiz on 2007-2012

2. AdrianMorse (@adrianmorse) said on 7th May 2012, 11:52

7 out of 20, which is not too bad given my appalling scores in recent quizzes. Some very tough questions peppered with some easy ones, some questions I was proud to remember, and one or two I really should have known, but failed to recall.

3. OEL F1 (@oel-f1) said on 7th May 2012, 12:30

Lag made the time run out :(

4. KaIIe (@kaiie) said on 7th May 2012, 13:17

15/20, wow. Some guesswork and knowledge combined :)

5. foleyger (@foleyger) said on 7th May 2012, 16:45

11/20. surprised as it was a very tough one

6. midgrid (@midgrid) said on 7th May 2012, 17:34

I was very lucky on this quiz – my internet connection died during the five minutes, but fortunately I managed to reboot it before the time ran out. Up to the top of the leaderboard (until Luis Fernando takes over again)! :)