Pirelli will allocate the same tyre compounds for the Canadian, European and British races that were supplied last year.
Drivers will have the soft and super-soft tyres in Montreal, soft and medium in Valencia, and soft and hard in Silverstone.
Here are the tyre allocations announced so far this year and how they compare to last year:
|Circuit||2012 Option||2012 Prime||2011 Option||2011 Prime|
|Bahrain||Soft||Medium||No race||No race|
Pirelli’s soft, medium and hard tyres are softer compounds than those used last year.
2012 F1 season
- 2012 F1 season Blu-Ray “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- 2012 F1 season DVD “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- New team radio reveals Vettel’s penalty protests
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2012 season review
- What F1 Fanatics thought of 2012: The year in polls
Browse all 2012 F1 season articles