Take the Monaco Grand Prix F1 Fanatic Quiz

F1 Fanatic Quiz

Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, Monaco, 2012Shock wins, last-lap crashes, controversies, the streets of Monaco have seen it all since holding their first Grand Prix in 1929.

It was part of the first world championship calendar in 1950 – and the races held since then form the basis for the latest F1 Fanatic quiz.

Get ready for this weekend’s Monaco Grand Prix by tackling these 20 questions on F1′s most prestigious race:

If you’ve not taken one of our quizzes before, have a quick look at this quick guide first:

You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:

If you don’t already have one, you will need to register an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found here:

How did you get on? Share your score in the comments – but remember not to leave clues about the questions!

F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty images

10 comments on Take the Monaco Grand Prix F1 Fanatic Quiz

1. AdrianMorse (@adrianmorse) said on 22nd May 2012, 11:43

2 out 20…the hardest quiz for me by far, and I really had no idea for about 15 of them :-(

2. verstappen (@verstappen) said on 22nd May 2012, 14:00

I’m so bad at this! 2 again. And this easily could’ve been more, if only (sorry no spoiling)

3. Viswanath (@viswanath) said on 22nd May 2012, 16:14

Hurray..I scored a point!!

4. xeroxpt (@) said on 22nd May 2012, 16:58

Great picture, lovely effect.

5. DaveW (@dmw) said on 22nd May 2012, 20:19

I didn’t realize there was a time limit until my pencil was taken away. Obvioulsy this is in place to account for web-surfing for answers and which also accounts for how difficult the questions are. If you got more than a handful of these without Google you must be an F1 Genius

6. BasCB (@bascb) said on 23rd May 2012, 13:31

Can’t be much worse than the last few I did, right? Lets have a try.

• BasCB (@bascb) said on 23rd May 2012, 13:47

Indeed I did best from the last 3 quizzes, 5/20, left out the answers to some questions though, not to lose time when I was not sure. I am really amazed at people getting a full score

7. andae23 (@andae23) said on 24th May 2013, 12:13