F1 video game
Codemasters have revealed images of their two forthcoming Formula 1 titles.
F1 2012 will be their third official Formula 1 racing title and is due for release this September.
As usual the game will be brought up-to-date with the latest season data including the new Circuit of the Americas track in Austin, pictured below.
The browser-based, free-to-play F1 Online: The Game which was announced last August is already in closed beta and is due to enter open beta soon.
Players will be able to run their own team, customise the design of their cars, develop their factories and monitor their progress in the races.
Pictures: Codemasters’ F1 2012 and F1 Online: The Game
F1 video games
- Codemasters to launch F1 2015 in June
- Codemasters announce F1 2014 and earlier 2015 title
- F1 2013 – the F1 Fanatic review
- Win Codemasters’ F1 2013: Seven copies up for grabs
- Classic cars, tracks and drivers confirmed for F1 2013
Browse all F1 video game articles