F1 video game
Codemasters have revealed images of their two forthcoming Formula 1 titles.
F1 2012 will be their third official Formula 1 racing title and is due for release this September.
As usual the game will be brought up-to-date with the latest season data including the new Circuit of the Americas track in Austin, pictured below.
The browser-based, free-to-play F1 Online: The Game which was announced last August is already in closed beta and is due to enter open beta soon.
Players will be able to run their own team, customise the design of their cars, develop their factories and monitor their progress in the races.
Pictures: Codemasters’ F1 2012 and F1 Online: The Game
F1 video games
- F1 2012 by Codemasters reviewed
- First F1 2012 video revealed by Codemasters
- Video lap of the Circuit of the Americas in Codemasters’ F1 2012
- Codemasters reveal first F1 2012 and F1 Online: The Game screenshots
- Codemasters edge Crammond for ‘best F1 game’ honours
Browse all F1 video game articles