Caption Competition 14: Button and Paffett

Caption Competition

Jenson Button, Gary Paffett, Brands Hatch, 2012

McLaren reserve driver Gary Paffett explains the finer points of handling a DTM Mercedes C-Class to Jenson Button.

The pair are pictured at Brands Hatch, where Paffett scored his second win from the first three races, giving him a 25-point lead in the championship from BMW’s Bruno Spengler.

Like Paffett, Button won the first round of his championship this year. But he has slipped back to seventh in the F1 points table.

It’s over to you to see who can supply the best caption for this picture.

A selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® DTM/Hoch Zwei

106 comments on Caption Competition 14: Button and Paffett

1 4 5 6
  1. John Fairbairn said on 3rd June 2012, 0:42

No, I can really fly, watch me.

2. Alex Bkk (@alex-bkk) said on 3rd June 2012, 4:35

“I’m not just a DTM pilot, I also practice gynecology in my spare time.”

3. Martin Sonntag said on 3rd June 2012, 4:57

Paffett: “Buttonsan remember deal.. must wash all the car then wax. Wax on right hand wax off left hand”

4. DuncF1 (@duncf1) said on 3rd June 2012, 15:35

Paffet: “So, during the race, I have SkySportsF1 on this screen, and chat up Jessy via Twitter on this one…”

5. Russell Gould (@russellgould) said on 3rd June 2012, 23:33

“So this year’s trophy cabinet will be about this tall. What about yours, Jenson?”

6. rob01189 (@rob01189) said on 4th June 2012, 10:40

Chill out guys i’ve got this……..

7. Jon Finn (@jon-finn) said on 4th June 2012, 23:26

Christain Horner said “And how are we supposed to just redisign our floor over night?”
    so I put my fez on and said to him “Just like that!”

8. Paffet was much more enthusiastic at the F1 Karaoke night, putting in a great performance of R Kelly’s “I believe I can fly”

1 4 5 6