2012 United States Grand Prix
A virtual lap of the Circuit of the Americas is shown in this video of Codemasters’ forthcoming Formula 1 game.
The video shows three laps of the circuit in a development version of F1 2012, giving insight into both the configuration of the track and the current look of the game.
The 5.5km (3.4-mile) Hermann Tilke-designed track is currently under construction in Austin, Texas. It will hold the United States Grand Prix for the first time on November 18th.
F1 2012 is due for release in September. Codemasters also revealed two new images from the game today.
2012 F1 season
- 2012 F1 season Blu-Ray “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- 2012 F1 season DVD “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- New team radio reveals Vettel’s penalty protests
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2012 season review
- What F1 Fanatics thought of 2012: The year in polls
Browse all 2012 F1 season articles