Caption Competition 15: Sir Stirling Moss and friends

Caption Competition

Sir Stirling Moss, 2009 Goodwood Festival of Speed

The Goodwood Festival of Speed is coming up soon, so I’ve selected a picture from an earlier Festival for this week’s Caption Competition.

Here’s Sir Stirling Moss enjoying himself at the 2009 Goodwood Festival of Speed.

It’s over to you to see who can supply the funniest caption for this picture.

A selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

This year’s Festival takes place on June 29th – July 1st.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Andy Smerdon

114 comments on Caption Competition 15: Sir Stirling Moss and friends

1. necrodethmortem (@necrodethmortem) said on 16th June 2012, 11:40

Today’s F1 drivers can still learn a thing or two from Sir Stirling.

2. “Hello pretty ladies”

3. “Well the girls are here, but where’s my number they’re supposed to be holding for me?”

4. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 16th June 2012, 11:56

Moss: “If you’re having girl problems, I feel bad for you, son; I’ve got ninety-nine problems, but a b!tch ain’t one.”

5. Todd (@braketurnaccelerate) said on 16th June 2012, 11:57

This is the best $50, that I’ve spent in awhile!

(£32, for most)

6. Bullfrog (@bullfrog) said on 16th June 2012, 11:57

“If I ever break my leg falling down a lift shaft, I want crutches like these!”

7. Bhudi (@bhudi) said on 16th June 2012, 12:10

“The Merc’s a four seater you see”

8. Nick.UK (@) said on 16th June 2012, 12:13

Moss gets ‘Pole Position’….

9. necrodethmortem (@necrodethmortem) said on 16th June 2012, 12:16

Moss: “Bernie, hit me up with one of those blue pills of yours”

10. PhilEReid (@philereid) said on 16th June 2012, 12:25

Moss: ‘So you’re telling me, Bernie, that I can choose any of them I like because I have money?’
    Bernie: ‘It’s worked so well for me, you should try it, it’s good.’

11. Rocky (@rocky) said on 16th June 2012, 12:32

Hello! Hello! Hello!

12. S.J.M (@sjm) said on 16th June 2012, 12:55

For Sir Stirling, crumpets are always on the menu.

13. MarcusAurelius (@marcusaurelius) said on 16th June 2012, 12:57

I just traded my 75 year old wife in for these three 25 year girls. Not a bad deal, right?

14. Stirling Moss, the greatest driver never to have won a world championship …in motor racing. He’s won the world crumpet championships several times.

15. Robbie (@robbie) said on 16th June 2012, 13:02

“NOW I know why it’s called Good Wood.”