Caption Competition 15: Sir Stirling Moss and friends

Caption Competition

Sir Stirling Moss, 2009 Goodwood Festival of Speed

The Goodwood Festival of Speed is coming up soon, so I’ve selected a picture from an earlier Festival for this week’s Caption Competition.

Here’s Sir Stirling Moss enjoying himself at the 2009 Goodwood Festival of Speed.

It’s over to you to see who can supply the funniest caption for this picture.

A selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

This year’s Festival takes place on June 29th – July 1st.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Andy Smerdon

114 comments on Caption Competition 15: Sir Stirling Moss and friends

1. runforitscooby (@runforitscooby) said on 17th June 2012, 3:22

UK Girls Gone Wild Movie shoot: F1 Legend turns left instead of right and misses Goodwood Festival across the street.

2. runforitscooby (@runforitscooby) said on 17th June 2012, 5:20

F1 Legend discovers he still has a flexible front wing.

3. icemangrins (@icemangrins) said on 17th June 2012, 5:27

Sir Sterling Moss at Goodwood festival convinces he has no more broken bones

4. necrodethmortem (@necrodethmortem) said on 17th June 2012, 7:21

“Ladies, you know what they say about skinny short blokes, right?”
    - “Uhm… They try harder?”

5. Andy (@turbof1) said on 17th June 2012, 8:17

“Mercedes doesn’t have to worry. I have a stiff set up, but I’ll find a way to bend around those curves!”

6. Fearless (@fhamlett) said on 17th June 2012, 10:04

These are my 6 new best friends and they are going to show me how to get off at St. Mary’s corner.

7. andrew_s (@andrew_s) said on 17th June 2012, 12:17

“if F1 2ants to employ drivers airbags, let me submit my 3 models for consideration”

8. verstappen (@verstappen) said on 17th June 2012, 13:16

Girls, Max gave me the keys to his basement, shall we find out what’s in there?

9. Mike (@mike) said on 17th June 2012, 14:30

Thankfully Moss had decided to keep he’s on…

10. stevienodrinksf1 (@stevienodrinksf1) said on 17th June 2012, 15:55

Didnt think i would get anywhere near a lift shaft again………

11. Olli said on 17th June 2012, 19:27

Stirling Moss’s Carers help him into his BRDC Pjs just as the Vigra kicks in!

12. Stephen Higgins said on 17th June 2012, 20:50

“Who do I think I am ?? STIRLING MOSS !!”

13. DomPrez (@domprez) said on 17th June 2012, 21:48

“Personally, I always wanted a Testa Rosa…but Porsche, Mercedes, and Lexus will do just fine….”

14. TheJudge (@thejudge) said on 17th June 2012, 23:08

Listen up boys- you don’t need to drive grand prix cars to get girls.

15. Mickrock (@mickrock) said on 18th June 2012, 5:48

Those F1 boys and their chi-chi eye candy got nothin’ on me!