2012 European Grand Prix weather forecast
Since the race moved to its current June slot we have regularly seen sunny conditions with air temperatures in the high 20s and not so much as a drop of rain.
After the fluctuating temperatures seen in Canada, teams will appreciate three days of running in conditions which look set to change very little.
Friday will be slightly cooler, but Saturday and Sunday are likely to see a repeat of last year’s track temperatures exceeding 45C and perhaps even pushing into the 50s.
You can keep an eye on the Valencia weather radar here:
Location of Valencia street track
Valencia lies to the south-west of Barcelona, home of Spain’s other F1 race, the Spanish Grand Prix:
2012 European Grand Prix
- Alonso is 2012′s eighth Driver of the Weekend winner
- European Grand Prix rated best race of 2012 so far
- Top ten pictures from the European Grand Prix
- Vote for your European GP Driver of the Weekend
- Schumacher is oldest driver on podium since 1970
Image © Mercedes/Hoch Zwei