2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed
Current F1 teams including Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull and Mercedes are present at Goodwood with some of their most recent cars.
Red Bull brought the RB7 which dominated last year’s championship. McLaren ran its closest contender, the MP4-26.
The Renault R30 appeared in the livery of the current Lotus team, and Caterham ran a T127 from when they competed under the Lotus name two years ago.
Fitting in with the festival’s “Young Guns” theme Williams brought an FW22 of the type a young Jenson Button made his F1 debut with in 2000.
Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Favourite cars and highlights from Goodwood
- McLaren celebrate 50 years at Goodwood Festival
- Stars and their cars at the Goodwood Festival
- 2013 Goodwood Festival Sunday picture gallery
- Brabham BT52: Piquet back in his 1983 title-winner
Images © F1 Fanatic