2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed
Current F1 teams including Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull and Mercedes are present at Goodwood with some of their most recent cars.
Red Bull brought the RB7 which dominated last year’s championship. McLaren ran its closest contender, the MP4-26.
The Renault R30 appeared in the livery of the current Lotus team, and Caterham ran a T127 from when they competed under the Lotus name two years ago.
Fitting in with the festival’s “Young Guns” theme Williams brought an FW22 of the type a young Jenson Button made his F1 debut with in 2000.
Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Raikkonen joins F1 stars at the Goodwood Festival
- More cars at the 2014 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Schumacher’s first cars & recent racers at Goodwood
- Senna’s racers among eighties F1 cars at Goodwood
- LEC, Maki and more rare seventies cars at Goodwood
Images ?é?® F1 Fanatic