2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed
A host of top current F1 drivers appeared at this weekend plus several stars from the sport’s past.
McLaren duo Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button appeared on Saturday driving last year’s MP4-26 which they each scored three wins in.
Sebastian Vettel made his first appearance at the Festival and drove the Red Bull RB7 he dominated last year’s championship with. Team mate Mark Webber and Toro Rosso’s Daniel Ricciardo also took turns in the car.
Another world champion making his Festival debut was Alain Prost, driving the Renault RE40 he raced in 1983.
Nico Rosberg and Heikki Kovalainen were also in attendance, as were Festival favourites Emerson Fittipaldi, John Surtees and others.
See here for more pictures of Prost in his Renault:
Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Raikkonen joins F1 stars at the Goodwood Festival
- More cars at the 2014 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Schumacher’s first cars & recent racers at Goodwood
- Senna’s racers among eighties F1 cars at Goodwood
- LEC, Maki and more rare seventies cars at Goodwood
Images ?é?® F1 Fanatic
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others