Rate the race: 2012 British Grand Prix

2012 British Grand Prix

What did you think of the British Grand Prix? Share your verdict on today’s race.

Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2012 British Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (1%)
  • 2 (1%)
  • 3 (2%)
  • 4 (2%)
  • 5 (6%)
  • 6 (19%)
  • 7 (31%)
  • 8 (24%)
  • 9 (11%)
  • 10 (3%)

Total Voters: 608

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

See the results for past seasons here:

2012 British Grand Prix

Browse all 2012 British Grand Prix articles

116 comments on Rate the race: 2012 British Grand Prix

1 3 4 5
  1. smifaye (@smifaye) said on 9th July 2012, 8:38

I voted 7 out of 10. I felt the race was pretty good but lacked the drama of the last race, but then that was hard to beat. The race was almost decided on the 1st lap with the tyre strategies clearly showing the best way to go about things.

I found this a shame as normally we can see at least 2 different ways of getting through the race at similar speeds. However having said that I think we saw some really good overtaking moves and proper ones at that. Shame we didn’t have a sprinkling of rain but overall an enjoyable race.

2. Melchior (@melchior) said on 9th July 2012, 10:27

A 10 from me.Some really good battles.I wouldn’t have tipped Webber to win on merit half way through the race.
    So sad that Mclaren had a forgettable race ;)

3. Tommy C (@tommy-c) said on 9th July 2012, 10:46

Well, it didn’t seem as action packed as some but it had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. Perhaps being a Webber fan accounted for some of that… Very, very happy with the result and amazed by how perfectly Mark and Fernando drove. I can’t remember either of them putting a foot wrong all race.

4. Pedro Costa (@pnunocosta) said on 9th July 2012, 11:12

I gave it a 6 nearly a 7, it was not a bad race it´s just that Valencia was so awesome.
    Thank´s to Pirelli in nowadays at the end of every race we don´t now who´s gonna get the big prize.
    I just want to pay my tribute to the British fans, they are undoubtly the most passioned and loyal F1 fans in the whole world.
    I´ve never seen a Friday with so much attendance, on top of that it was raining cats and dogs!
    Hats off to them.

5. Ciaran (@ciaran) said on 10th July 2012, 14:08

It was probably more exciting for me seeing as it was my first Grand Prix live, but after watching it on TV there I’ll give it a solid 7. Some great overtaking, and plenty of battles through the field, but it got quite stale halfway through. Also DRS spoiled the conclusion for me.

6. electrolite (@electrolite) said on 11th July 2012, 10:29

I think people are asking a bit too much…I thought that was great!

7. PJA (@pja) said on 12th July 2012, 18:26

I gave the race a 7.

I was expecting a wet race, so I was a bit disappointed when it was dry but at least the fans at the circuit had some better weather than earlier in the weekend.

1 3 4 5