DRS remains a bone of contention for many and is a frequent source of debate in our post-race ‘Rate the Race’ features.
F1 teams have indicated they’re willing to listen to fans on devices introduced to improve ‘the show’ such as DRS. With that in mind, is DRS needed at every track on the calendar?
Should F1 try running without DRS at some tracks? Is it not needed anywhere? Or does every F1 circuit need a DRS zone? Cast your vote below.
Which races should DRS be used at?
Take your pick of the current circuits which feature on the F1 calendar which have held at least one race. You can choose as many tracks as you prefer or select ‘none’ if you would rather not see DRS used at all:
Debates and polls
- Stadium sections: Great viewing spots or the scourge of modern F1 tracks?
- Which team has the strongest driver pairing for 2017?
- Should Liberty use NASCAR’s ‘playoff’ format for F1?
- Vote for your 2016 F1 Driver of the Year
- Who should Mercedes hire to replace Rosberg?
Image ?é?® Caterham/LAT