Caption Competition 16: Ecclestone and Massa

Caption Competition

Bernie Ecclestone, Felipe Massa, Valencia, 2012

Here are Bernie Ecclestone and Felipe Massa having a friendly exchange of views at the European Grand Prix.

What are the F1 tycoon and Ferrari driver talking about? It’s over to you to see who can supply the funniest caption for this picture.

Share your comedy captions in the comments and a selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

101 comments on Caption Competition 16: Ecclestone and Massa

1 2 3 5
  1. the_sigman (@sigman1998) said on 14th July 2012, 10:05

Massa: I have beaten Fernando.
    Ecclestone: What? YEEEEEEEEES!

2. plutoniumhunter (@plutoniumhunter) said on 14th July 2012, 10:08

Massa: “What are the odds of me driving for Ferrari next season?”
    Bernie: “Who are you again?”

3. Julian Ware said on 14th July 2012, 10:09

It seems Maldonado is taking over your speciality. I’d go punch him and tell him to back off if I were you!

4. Kingshark (@kingshark) said on 14th July 2012, 10:10

I’m gonna punch you Felipe…

5. gavmaclean (@gavmaclean) said on 14th July 2012, 10:12

Bernie: Felipe, there’s got a watch company that wants you to be the face of it

6. Neel Jani (@neelv27) said on 14th July 2012, 10:12

Bernie: I feel like punching myself for the money mess

Felipe: Don’t worry oldie, my team feels the same about me!

7. Andy (@turbof1) said on 14th July 2012, 10:14

“…And at this eye I once got punched before they stole my watch!”
    “Doesn’t beat a spring knocking at my head at 200 kph”

8. Mallesh Magdum (@malleshmagdum) said on 14th July 2012, 10:15

BE- Massa, u need strength to drive a Ferrari.
    Massa- But, my strength is with Alonso

9. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 14th July 2012, 10:17

Felipe Massa: “Easy, Bernie. You can put your fist down; I’m not a German prosecutor.”

10. Ben73 (@ben73) said on 14th July 2012, 10:18

After all the help I gave you to win the 2008 championship you still could not do it!

11. Chris (@eddie4102000) said on 14th July 2012, 10:19

Massa: Bernie!
    Bernie: Remeber what Lewis said, Felipe: don’t touch me!

12. ShaneB457 (@shaneb12345678910) said on 14th July 2012, 10:19

Bernie: Soooooo… how long do you think we will both get the sack?

13. BROOKSY007 (@brooksy007) said on 14th July 2012, 10:24

Massa – Hey Bernie! How did those little blue pills go?

Bernie – Great it was like this!!!

14. Bumfez (@bumfez) said on 14th July 2012, 10:30

Bernie: “Touch my wig and I’ll give you a knuckle sandwich, son”

15. sumedh said on 14th July 2012, 10:40

Bernie: This is what Ferrari will do to you at the end of 2012.

16. Alex Brown (@splittimes) said on 14th July 2012, 10:42

Bernie: I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a thousand times; Tamara is OFF the market!

17. kosmic164 (@kosmic164) said on 14th July 2012, 10:46

BE: stand still maybe if I give u another blow to the head it will bring the old massa back

18. Cheepy said on 14th July 2012, 10:57

Massa: Stay cool Berine baby, stay cool. You’ll get you fat pay check.

19. davidnotcoulthard said on 14th July 2012, 10:57

Stefano Domenicali, from behind Massa: “Bernie’s going to punch you!!!!!”
    Felipe: “No, he won’t”
    Stefano: “Just look at his hands, can’t you see what he’s going to do?”
    Felipe: ” Nope. Besides, he’s got a…….”

The picture was taken, and then……

Bernie: “I’VE GOT A CRAMP!!!!!!!!!!”

20. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 14th July 2012, 11:05

And Felipe, this is how I beat the Concorde Agreement out of them. Works for Race Organizers too you know.

1 2 3 5