Caption Competition 16: Ecclestone and Massa

Caption Competition

Bernie Ecclestone, Felipe Massa, Valencia, 2012

Here are Bernie Ecclestone and Felipe Massa having a friendly exchange of views at the European Grand Prix.

What are the F1 tycoon and Ferrari driver talking about? It’s over to you to see who can supply the funniest caption for this picture.

Share your comedy captions in the comments and a selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

101 comments on Caption Competition 16: Ecclestone and Massa

1. Alex Brown (@splittimes) said on 14th July 2012, 10:42

Bernie: I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a thousand times; Tamara is OFF the market!

2. kosmic164 (@kosmic164) said on 14th July 2012, 10:46

BE: stand still maybe if I give u another blow to the head it will bring the old massa back

3. Cheepy said on 14th July 2012, 10:57

Massa: Stay cool Berine baby, stay cool. You’ll get you fat pay check.

4. davidnotcoulthard said on 14th July 2012, 10:57

Stefano Domenicali, from behind Massa: “Bernie’s going to punch you!!!!!”
    Felipe: “No, he won’t”
    Stefano: “Just look at his hands, can’t you see what he’s going to do?”
    Felipe: ” Nope. Besides, he’s got a…….”

The picture was taken, and then……

Bernie: “I’VE GOT A CRAMP!!!!!!!!!!”

5. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 14th July 2012, 11:05

And Felipe, this is how I beat the Concorde Agreement out of them. Works for Race Organizers too you know.

6. Bernie: “Hey guess what? Fernando is faster than you.”
    Felipe: “Yeah, that’s getting old now”

7. Fritz (@) said on 14th July 2012, 11:16

massa: who will i race for after ferrari?
    bernie: indy like Rubens if you still want to be paid to drive. the ferrari no2 route.

8. Felipe: “We’re not as quick as the Red Bull and the Lotus.”
    Bernie: “Don’t worry, I’ve ‘had a look’ at their cars”

9. Harvs (@harvs) said on 14th July 2012, 11:45

“Hey Felipe! Fernando is beating you so bad, I reckon an old man like me can probably give you a run for your money. Wanna go?!”

10. darkenforca (@darkenforca) said on 14th July 2012, 11:56

FM: “Come on, I’m not saying your old or anything Bernie, but you couldn’t do a better job than me.”

11. robk23 (@robk23) said on 14th July 2012, 12:14

Bernie ‘understands message’ and punches himself in the chin.

12. RonPennis (@ronpennis) said on 14th July 2012, 12:15

Bernie: ” I answered the phone, It was Max asking if you could be HIS whipping boy, after Ferrari had finished with you?”
    Felipe: “Do i get to come first this time?…”

13. stingray (@stingray) said on 14th July 2012, 12:28

Massa: “Bernie! I am going to dedicate today’s drive to Fabiana!”

14. TheJudge (@thejudge) said on 14th July 2012, 12:30

BE: Believe me son,Fernando is faster than you….got it,chum?

15. Milan Pereira said on 14th July 2012, 12:34

Massa : I could take up Gerhard Gribkowsky’s position after my Ferrari career !! I could still earn more than what I get here….eh ?