Caption Competition 16: Ecclestone and Massa

Caption Competition

Bernie Ecclestone, Felipe Massa, Valencia, 2012

Here are Bernie Ecclestone and Felipe Massa having a friendly exchange of views at the European Grand Prix.

What are the F1 tycoon and Ferrari driver talking about? It’s over to you to see who can supply the funniest caption for this picture.

Share your comedy captions in the comments and a selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

101 comments on Caption Competition 16: Ecclestone and Massa

1. DavidS (@davids) said on 14th July 2012, 12:36

Massa: Come closer, I want to look taller
    Bernie: #&$% you!

• Brace said on 15th July 2012, 1:28

I literary bursted into laughter when I read this one! :) And it was 2:20am! Must have scared family members. :)

This is the first caption I’ve seen that actually checks all 3 most important boxes:
      1. it fits Felipe’s pose
      2. it fits Bernie’s pose
      3. it’s FUNNY! :)

2. @TheRSD (@thersd) said on 14th July 2012, 12:40

You were supposed to spin off like usual felipe!

3. Bullfrog (@bullfrog) said on 14th July 2012, 12:46

“It’s done. It’s going to happen.”
    “I stay for another year with Ferrari?”
    “No, you’ve won a Brucie bonus!”

4. Sarah Marshall said on 14th July 2012, 12:53

Bernie: Don’t call me short again.. Or I’ll punch you.. Shortie..

5. Platanna (@xaviex) said on 14th July 2012, 13:02

Here, let me help you keep your chin up.

6. Platanna (@xaviex) said on 14th July 2012, 13:03

The last guy that touched me like that ran off with my watch. Back off bru!

7. Platanna (@xaviex) said on 14th July 2012, 13:07

Bernie: You really want to know the secret to beating Fernando? Pretty simple…

8. Platanna (@xaviex) said on 14th July 2012, 13:08

Massa: No Bernie, not beat up Fernando, just beat.

9. cjpdk (@cjpdk) said on 14th July 2012, 13:18

Bernie: “You want me to fix the race? I’ll do this to Fernando!”

10. Andy (@turbof1) said on 14th July 2012, 13:47

Bernie: wait your titanium plate in your skull aint sitting right, let me fix that.

11. Jeanrien (@jeanrien) said on 14th July 2012, 13:53

Putt your hand somewhere else !

(We could also have for Bernie : You know who I am ? choose the right tone to say it ^^ )

12. Wilhelm (@wilhelm) said on 14th July 2012, 14:12

“Say it again, and I’ll show you WHO is the pre-retired dwarf here”

13. Txizzle (@txizzle) said on 14th July 2012, 14:13

Massa:

yo Bernie, you’ve got a lot of money stashed somewhere, right? Lets start a team together, because no one with offer me a drive for next year!

Bernie: Well Felipe, i’ll stick this thing here somewhere where the sun doesn’t shine before I throw my money away like that! If you want to drive for ME, I will ask you for a hosting-fee!

14. Txizzle (@txizzle) said on 14th July 2012, 14:16

a different option:

Bernie: I am F1′s puppetmaster! I pull all the strings! But in your case Felipe, i’m willing to make you handpuppet!

15. Scalextric (@scalextric) said on 14th July 2012, 14:21

Thanks, but I won’t need Brazilian ju jitsu in jail, I’ll buy them off or hit them in the knee caps like this.