Caption Competition 16: Ecclestone and Massa

Caption Competition

Bernie Ecclestone, Felipe Massa, Valencia, 2012

Here are Bernie Ecclestone and Felipe Massa having a friendly exchange of views at the European Grand Prix.

What are the F1 tycoon and Ferrari driver talking about? It’s over to you to see who can supply the funniest caption for this picture.

Share your comedy captions in the comments and a selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

101 comments on Caption Competition 16: Ecclestone and Massa

1. Bleeps_and_Tweaks (@bleeps_and_tweaks) said on 14th July 2012, 14:37

F.M. “I thought we had an arrangement in Brazil?”
    B.E. “Look, I didn’t get a chance to talk to Timo Glock, but next time I see him it’ll be this…”

2. Valentino (@valentino) said on 14th July 2012, 15:00

Bernie: And then she told me “I want half of your money!”
    Massa: No way, than what?!
    Bernie: I told her “Up yours b*tch”!

3. RaNdoMz (@randomz) said on 14th July 2012, 15:13

Bernie- And this Felipe is how you show Rob Smedley how its done

Massa- But Bernie it’s Stefano and Luca I’m after!

4. kbcusa (@kbcusa) said on 14th July 2012, 15:32

Bernie: If they try to fire you, I’ll clobber them!

5. Steven Smith (@ragwort) said on 14th July 2012, 15:46

Felipe, it’s about time we both retired. Me as a promoter, and you as a number two driver. Come and live with me. We’ll go to a sunny place where the German Courts can not extradite me from.

6. verstappen (@verstappen) said on 14th July 2012, 16:00

FM: Stop hitting yourself! You just wanted to do Flavio a favor… You couldn’t possibly know that it would be such a bore fest here.
    BE: At least I’ve taken care of that this year. And next year they’ll probably be alternatingthe race with Barcelona.

7. xeroxpt (@) said on 14th July 2012, 16:25

Massa: C’mon Bernie, i can’t beat Alonso but i can still beat you.

8. BenH (@benh) said on 14th July 2012, 16:39

Felipe, I told you. You have to drive really badly so Fernando looks awesome. Don’t worry, Ill make sure you stay at Ferrari. Do it, otherwise I will punch you like this!

9. StephenH said on 14th July 2012, 17:30

Massa: “Bernie, I know you’re getting on a little bit, but did you know someone’s stolen your umbrella ??”

10. ukk (@ukk) said on 14th July 2012, 17:42

B: knock-knock
    M: who’s there?
    B: everybody
    M: everybody who?
    B: everybody is faster than Massa

11. AndrewT (@andrewt) said on 14th July 2012, 18:12

Do you know how frustrating it is to take the whole F1 in your hands and you just can’t release it?!

12. melkurion (@melkurion) said on 14th July 2012, 18:25

If you let me ounch you, yo can stay at Ferrari…. maybe

13. Matt (@agentmulder) said on 14th July 2012, 18:49

Felipe: Bernie! I swear I don’t know how those pictures of Tamera ended up on my laptop!

14. Traverse Mark Senior (@) said on 14th July 2012, 19:14

Bernie: “Felipe, you stole my watch didn’t you! give it back!”
    Massa: “Bernie, baby, come on, we’re friends right? what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is Alonso’s”.

15. Richard Charles said on 14th July 2012, 19:16

“How about following the trend & starting Brabham back up Bernie? I could do with a drive for next year”