Caption Competition 16: Ecclestone and Massa

Caption Competition

Bernie Ecclestone, Felipe Massa, Valencia, 2012

Here are Bernie Ecclestone and Felipe Massa having a friendly exchange of views at the European Grand Prix.

What are the F1 tycoon and Ferrari driver talking about? It’s over to you to see who can supply the funniest caption for this picture.

Share your comedy captions in the comments and a selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

101 comments on Caption Competition 16: Ecclestone and Massa

1. Bernie: “If you say ol’ man once more..”

2. Bernie: “Leave my daughters alone or else..”

3. JustinF1 (@justinf1) said on 14th July 2012, 19:42

Massa,. “Don’t worry Bernie. Relaaax,. We have cryogenics in Brazil,..You will God forever. “

4. Meck said on 14th July 2012, 19:51

Bernie: Sorry Felipe but my fist is faster than you.
    Felipe: What di.. OUCH

5. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 14th July 2012, 21:12

Bernie: This is what I’ll do if you don’t leave Ferrari at the end of the year.

6. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 14th July 2012, 21:20

Felipe: So I heard Fabiana Flosi is 46 years younger than you. Why do you want to remarry at your age?
    Bernie: Do you want to race anymore or not?

7. Joey-Poey (@joey-poey) said on 14th July 2012, 22:11

“BAM! Right there. And would you believe it? I convinced everyone it was a mugger and not my wife that slugged me.”

8. Jerry Moore said on 14th July 2012, 23:02

Bernie: Felipe – How many times do I have to tell you this – You work for Ferrari – You ARE the number two driver

9. hays33d (@hays33d) said on 14th July 2012, 23:19

“…and if the Germans try to arrest me I’ll go all Jason Bourne on them….” “You are insane, aren’t you?”

10. Duncan Jones (@hatchet78) said on 15th July 2012, 5:36

Massa: Can you please ask Stefano Domenicali if I can stay just one more year!
    Bernie: I’lll show him a thing or two, Felipe!!!!

11. xlr8r (@xlr8r) said on 15th July 2012, 8:08

Bernie: “I’ll hit hard you before the race even starts, then you won’t have to hit anything during the race”
    Filipe: “But Hitting things during the race is my favorite part”

12. sunnymir (@sunnymir) said on 15th July 2012, 8:36

Massa:BERNIE!!!!Baby how are you?
    Bernie:If you say that one more time i will punch you.

13. Kabir said on 15th July 2012, 13:24

Massa: Bernie!! Baby!!!
    Bernie : STOP TOUCHING ME!!!!

14. Kabir said on 15th July 2012, 13:26

Massa: Hey dad.
    Bernie : %$^# off!!!

15. djdaveyp85 (@djdaveyp87) said on 15th July 2012, 14:17

Bernie: “Welcome to the has-been convention pal!”