Mark Webber is the latest driver to receive a five-place penalty on the grid for the German Grand Prix.
Webber will lose five places due to a gearbox change on his Red Bull.
He joins Nico Rosberg and Romain Grosjean, who will also receive penalties for the same thing.
2012 German Grand Prix
- Fans’ videos from the 2012 German Grand Prix
- German GP Driver of the Weekend: Fernando Alonso
- Rate the Race result: 2012 German Grand Prix
- Montezemolo “more concerned” after German GP win
- Clear win for Ionutf1fanatic in Predictions Championship
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images