Now the team have published new pictures of the car showing its inner workings in greater detail.
As in the video, the sensitive details of the engine and gearbox are obscured.
Here’s the video of the car:
- Power unit penalties to shape second half of season
- Ferrari’s unusual approach to F1′s new nose rules
- Technical updates ahead of the Australian Grand Prix
- The first technical innovations of 2014 in detail
- Why ‘full throttle’ doesn’t mean ‘full power’ any more
Image ?é?® Sauber F1 Team