Now the team have published new pictures of the car showing its inner workings in greater detail.
As in the video, the sensitive details of the engine and gearbox are obscured.
Here’s the video of the car:
- F1 may have finally got its nose rules right
- ‘Lift and coast': Why F1 drivers are told to save fuel
- Making sense of F1’s engine rules for 2015
- Factory teams have an edge when it comes to cooling
- How teams are clawing back rear-end downforce
Image ?é?® Sauber F1 Team
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others