Now the team have published new pictures of the car showing its inner workings in greater detail.
As in the video, the sensitive details of the engine and gearbox are obscured.
Here’s the video of the car:
- ‘Lift and coast': Why F1 drivers are told to save fuel
- Making sense of F1’s engine rules for 2015
- Factory teams have an edge when it comes to cooling
- How teams are clawing back rear-end downforce
- From one extreme to another: Monza’s low drag wings
Image ?é?® Sauber F1 Team
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others