Caption Competition 17: Mark Webber

Caption Competition

Mark Webber, Red Bull, Hungaroring, 2012

It’s time for some more Caption Competition fun and this week’s subject is Mark Webber.

He’s recently signed a new deal to remain with Red Bull for 2013. But what’s on his mind here?

It’s over to you to see who can supply the funniest caption for this picture.

Share your comedy captions in the comments and a selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images

98 comments on Caption Competition 17: Mark Webber

1 2 3 6
  1. OASE said on 4th August 2012, 10:05

“Urgh, smells like team spirit.”

2. Harvs (@harvs) said on 4th August 2012, 10:11

To celebrate his new contract mark tries to impersonate at front of his RB8.

• xeroxpt (@) said on 4th August 2012, 13:19

Not a caption- He seems to make that face everytime someone makes asks him something true that he doesnt like.

3. SouthPawRacer (@southpawracer) said on 4th August 2012, 10:13

“So ‘Rosebud’ was his sled?”

4. matthewf1 (@) said on 4th August 2012, 10:14

‘hmmm….not bad for a number two’

5. Younger Hamii (@younger-hamii) said on 4th August 2012, 10:14

Interviewer: So Mark, not bad for a number 2 driver eh?
    Webber: erhhh…could’ve done better.

6. I wanted “Not bad for Number 2 driver” on my 2013 RB Helmet, but they denied my request!

7. lololol … as I posted, noticed the “number two” quotes above … and that’s not my caption btw! lol

8. “… this is how I want my 2013 car’s nose to look! … heck of an improvement eh mate!!!”

9. S.J.M (@sjm) said on 4th August 2012, 10:29

‘As he looked towards his retirement from F1, Mark Webber considered a second career in Gurning’

10. Eggry (@eggry) said on 4th August 2012, 10:30

“I should have signed with Ferrari…”

11. S.J.M (@sjm) said on 4th August 2012, 10:32

On the advice of his team mate, Webber tried to obtain a few extra tenths by making his face slightly more aerodynamic.

12. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 4th August 2012, 10:49

Well Fernando I know what you’re thinking. “Did He finish 4th or 3rd?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is an RB8, the most aerodynamic F1 car in the world, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

• BROOKSY007 (@brooksy007) said on 4th August 2012, 11:09

As a massive webber and clint eastwood fan–

I love it!! Pure classic and COTD!!

When I see a man chasing a woman (WDC) with a hard-on and a meat cleaver (ferrari) I don’t suspect he’s collecting for the red cross!!

• CGrin said on 7th August 2012, 23:20

BEST — great comment! Webber and Eastwood share some good qualities, don’t they? Add “…and would blow your front wing clean off….” to your comment??

13. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 4th August 2012, 10:51

“And this year’s contender for the Archibald Prize is Mark Webber’s self portrait, entitled Thoughtful Sneeze.”

14. Saiesh (@saiesh) said on 4th August 2012, 11:15

I have that bitter taste Fernado always talks about.

15. Nick (@npf1) said on 4th August 2012, 11:19

“Bloody hell, I feel like I’m forgetting something. It has something to do with number two and my contract, but all I remember is winning 2 races to Sebs sole victory..”

1 2 3 6