Caption Competition 17: Mark Webber

Caption Competition

Mark Webber, Red Bull, Hungaroring, 2012

It’s time for some more Caption Competition fun and this week’s subject is Mark Webber.

He’s recently signed a new deal to remain with Red Bull for 2013. But what’s on his mind here?

It’s over to you to see who can supply the funniest caption for this picture.

Share your comedy captions in the comments and a selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images

98 comments on Caption Competition 17: Mark Webber

1 4 5 6
  1. James (@) said on 5th August 2012, 7:01

First they took my new wing away and I still one, so then they messed with my launch control for a whole season, now i find out Seb’s been able to adjust his ride height…& all this gruff from Emperor Palpatine – err, Herr Marko… Maybe number two to Alonso wouldn’t have been too bad. (He doesn’t wreck me when i pass him…)

• James (@) said on 6th August 2012, 0:14

Wow, wish I could edit those typo’s! Really… “one” instead of “won”, lower case “i”. Musta been sleepy.

2. Nickpkr said on 5th August 2012, 12:14

Mark your clutch been fixed !

3. Dphect (@dphect) said on 5th August 2012, 14:07

Mark Webber checks his chin, questioning, “Do I have a cherry or a bum?”.

4. sunnymir (@sunnymir) said on 5th August 2012, 17:05

“Can’t tell if its’s a hole or a slot”

5. happie (@happie) said on 5th August 2012, 21:38

“Can’t remember, did I flush the toilet this morning ?”
    -French humor-

6. mcewan7 (@mcewan7) said on 5th August 2012, 22:04

“Mmmm, Marmite or Vegamite…”

7. spankythewondermonkey (@spankythewondermonkey) said on 6th August 2012, 8:32

Vettel or Bieber?

8. dexterous (@dexterous) said on 6th August 2012, 11:34

“If Fernando comes to know i dated his girl it might just help me win the championship”

1 4 5 6