Caption Competition 18: Nico Rosberg

Caption Competition

Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, Hockenheim, 2012

Nico Rosberg shows off some of his other skills during a break in the action at the German Grand Prix weekend.

You know the drill by now: Share the funniest caption you can come up with in the comments and a selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Over to you!

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Daimler/Hoch Zwei

81 comments on Caption Competition 18: Nico Rosberg

1. Matt (@agentmulder) said on 11th August 2012, 13:37

“These guys get paid how much more than me?”

2. Mads (@mads) said on 11th August 2012, 13:38

“I used to look like this when I was 15. They even called me Nico from the block. Now its all Britney here Britney there..”

3. Supremo said on 11th August 2012, 13:38

“Hey Michael ? Hold my beer !”

4. Matt (@agentmulder) said on 11th August 2012, 13:48

The Ball: “Hit me baby one more time!”

5. melkurion (@melkurion) said on 11th August 2012, 14:01

NIco Rosberg, Jedi in training uses force to levitate miniature deathstar

6. Clayton M (@clayonline) said on 11th August 2012, 14:26

I wish the car would react to my input the way this football does. We would be back at the front again.

7. I can beat Michael at football AND racing!!!

8. Bullfrog (@bullfrog) said on 11th August 2012, 14:46

‘ave it!

9. icemangrins (@icemangrins) said on 11th August 2012, 14:58

ah a break finally. Seriously guys, this is fun. I’m going to completely forget what you said about the car getting better every session !!

10. xjr15jaaag (@xjr15jaaag) said on 11th August 2012, 15:01

£10 says Michael can’t do this!!

11. xjr15jaaag (@xjr15jaaag) said on 11th August 2012, 15:03

Team to Rosberg: give the ball to Michael.
    That’s a good boy now.
    (would be better if Felipe was kicking it though)

12. Tim (@gusty) said on 11th August 2012, 15:17

Ohhh the hokee cokee! Ohhh the hokee cokee…

13. Estesark (@estesark) said on 11th August 2012, 15:29

Out of shot, Michael Schumacher was putting on a goalkeeper’s jersey and getting ready to face a few shots.

“I’m always the number one in my team”, he said.

/me gets coat

14. Valentino (@valentino) said on 11th August 2012, 16:02

“So what if he’s a seven time world champion and plays football, I play football too!!!”

15. Box this lap Nico

16. Rocky (@rocky) said on 11th August 2012, 16:14

I swear heads will roll!

17. Mads (@mads) said on 11th August 2012, 16:18

Ross: “Nico, don’t let Michael get his hand on that ball, he is just going to break that as well!”

18. Dane (@n0b0dy100) said on 11th August 2012, 16:18

As Nico kicked the ball out of the garage he remarked “This is what I’m doing to Michael’s career.”

19. davidnotcoulthard said on 11th August 2012, 16:44

“The Innovations made by Petronas will, in the future, make it possible to store the F1 cars in a sphere the size of a ball used for football. Then, Mercedes can get more cash by letting the FA use the ball for this season’s FA cup final, before racing it at Silverstone.”

20. I’ll kick the oldie out Wuahahahhaa!!!!!!