Caption Competition 18: Nico Rosberg

Caption Competition

Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, Hockenheim, 2012

Nico Rosberg shows off some of his other skills during a break in the action at the German Grand Prix weekend.

You know the drill by now: Share the funniest caption you can come up with in the comments and a selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Over to you!

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Daimler/Hoch Zwei

81 comments on Caption Competition 18: Nico Rosberg

1. plutoniumhunter (@plutoniumhunter) said on 11th August 2012, 17:09

Nico Rosberg, age 5.

2. xeroxpt (@) said on 11th August 2012, 17:17

Don’t look at the tyres look at me.

3. foleyger (@foleyger) said on 11th August 2012, 17:29

” Michael may get the boot at the end of the yr as I have the Golden boots”

4. icemangrins (@icemangrins) said on 11th August 2012, 17:46

OK guys, the photographers are distracted. Life the nose cone now.

5. Lothario said on 11th August 2012, 17:50

“Pretend this ball is the head of the guy who wolf-whistled my girlfriend..” (During the suspended Silverstone qualifying, after Nico and Rs did the Mexican wave, Nico’s girlfriend popped onto the screen. Someone wolf-whistled her and Nico turned around as he must have heard! Haha :D)

6. Calum (@calum) said on 11th August 2012, 18:33

Off season, but on the ball!

7. Rob James (@pocketmoon) said on 11th August 2012, 18:55

Rosberg Robot Shocker! Human-like android discovered recharging in Mercedes GP garage!

Boss Ross says “It’s cheaper than the real thing, doesn’t whine as much and because it’s made out of old console parts it’s quite handy at FIFA 2012 too”

8. You think im good? You should see my penalties!

9. Ann Idiot said on 11th August 2012, 19:17

Nico works on his driving skills.

10. ill teach you how to kick a ball with shoe , now please tell me how to kick schumi out

11. Nico shows his Russian dancing skills when a ball is thrown at him. The person who threw it runs off leaving the only clue…”I beat Mansell and Senna in my first race win…..you beat Mr. Grip-No-Have and my loose tyre in yours”

12. NEal Hollick said on 11th August 2012, 20:02

“let me show you what I have been doing to Michaels ECU when nobody’s around!!”

13. asdf1234 (@kobayashi) said on 11th August 2012, 22:19

The reason for Nico’s recent slump in form

14. schooner (@schooner) said on 11th August 2012, 22:42

Nico Rosberg…caught moments before he fell on his butt attempting a bicycle kick during a promotional visit at a local tire store.

15. Jake (@jleigh) said on 11th August 2012, 22:47

Man with dot for face walks past Mercedes garage!

16. ME4ME (@me4me) said on 11th August 2012, 22:55

“Come on Michael, where are your skills? …it’s more fun playing with Frank Williams!”

17. electrolite (@electrolite) said on 11th August 2012, 23:32

Oops, I kicked it again…I gave you my heart, got lost in the game…oh baby baby

18. alejandroX (@alejandrox) said on 12th August 2012, 4:35

“Well, if I had been in the starting lineup of Germany in the last Euro quarter finals, we wouldn’t have lost.”

19. DVC (@dvc) said on 12th August 2012, 10:17

Ralf Machio eat your heart out.

20. DVC (@dvc) said on 12th August 2012, 10:17