Caption Competition 18: Nico Rosberg

Caption Competition

Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, Hockenheim, 2012

Nico Rosberg shows off some of his other skills during a break in the action at the German Grand Prix weekend.

You know the drill by now: Share the funniest caption you can come up with in the comments and a selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Over to you!

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Daimler/Hoch Zwei

-->

81 comments on Caption Competition 18: Nico Rosberg

1. xjr15jaaag (@xjr15jaaag) said on 11th August 2012, 15:03

Team to Rosberg: give the ball to Michael.
    That’s a good boy now.
    (would be better if Felipe was kicking it though)

2. Tim (@gusty) said on 11th August 2012, 15:17

Ohhh the hokee cokee! Ohhh the hokee cokee…

3. Estesark (@estesark) said on 11th August 2012, 15:29

Out of shot, Michael Schumacher was putting on a goalkeeper’s jersey and getting ready to face a few shots.

“I’m always the number one in my team”, he said.

/me gets coat

4. Valentino (@valentino) said on 11th August 2012, 16:02

“So what if he’s a seven time world champion and plays football, I play football too!!!”

5. Box this lap Nico

6. Rocky (@rocky) said on 11th August 2012, 16:14

I swear heads will roll!

7. Mads (@mads) said on 11th August 2012, 16:18

Ross: “Nico, don’t let Michael get his hand on that ball, he is just going to break that as well!”

8. Dane (@n0b0dy100) said on 11th August 2012, 16:18

As Nico kicked the ball out of the garage he remarked “This is what I’m doing to Michael’s career.”

9. davidnotcoulthard said on 11th August 2012, 16:44

“The Innovations made by Petronas will, in the future, make it possible to store the F1 cars in a sphere the size of a ball used for football. Then, Mercedes can get more cash by letting the FA use the ball for this season’s FA cup final, before racing it at Silverstone.”

10. I’ll kick the oldie out Wuahahahhaa!!!!!!

11. plutoniumhunter (@plutoniumhunter) said on 11th August 2012, 17:09

Nico Rosberg, age 5.

12. xeroxpt (@) said on 11th August 2012, 17:17

Don’t look at the tyres look at me.

13. foleyger (@foleyger) said on 11th August 2012, 17:29

” Michael may get the boot at the end of the yr as I have the Golden boots”

14. icemangrins (@icemangrins) said on 11th August 2012, 17:46

OK guys, the photographers are distracted. Life the nose cone now.

15. Lothario said on 11th August 2012, 17:50

“Pretend this ball is the head of the guy who wolf-whistled my girlfriend..” (During the suspended Silverstone qualifying, after Nico and Rs did the Mexican wave, Nico’s girlfriend popped onto the screen. Someone wolf-whistled her and Nico turned around as he must have heard! Haha :D)