Caption Competition 18: Nico Rosberg

Caption Competition

Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, Hockenheim, 2012

Nico Rosberg shows off some of his other skills during a break in the action at the German Grand Prix weekend.

You know the drill by now: Share the funniest caption you can come up with in the comments and a selection of the best will be featured in the daily round-up.

Over to you!

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Daimler/Hoch Zwei

81 comments on Caption Competition 18: Nico Rosberg

1. xjr15jaaag (@xjr15jaaag) said on 11th August 2012, 15:03

Team to Rosberg: give the ball to Michael.
    That’s a good boy now.
    (would be better if Felipe was kicking it though)

2. Tim (@gusty) said on 11th August 2012, 15:17

Ohhh the hokee cokee! Ohhh the hokee cokee…

3. Estesark (@estesark) said on 11th August 2012, 15:29

Out of shot, Michael Schumacher was putting on a goalkeeper’s jersey and getting ready to face a few shots.

“I’m always the number one in my team”, he said.

/me gets coat

4. Valentino (@valentino) said on 11th August 2012, 16:02

“So what if he’s a seven time world champion and plays football, I play football too!!!”

5. Box this lap Nico

6. Rocky (@rocky) said on 11th August 2012, 16:14

I swear heads will roll!

7. Mads (@mads) said on 11th August 2012, 16:18

Ross: “Nico, don’t let Michael get his hand on that ball, he is just going to break that as well!”

8. Dane (@n0b0dy100) said on 11th August 2012, 16:18

As Nico kicked the ball out of the garage he remarked “This is what I’m doing to Michael’s career.”

9. davidnotcoulthard said on 11th August 2012, 16:44

“The Innovations made by Petronas will, in the future, make it possible to store the F1 cars in a sphere the size of a ball used for football. Then, Mercedes can get more cash by letting the FA use the ball for this season’s FA cup final, before racing it at Silverstone.”

10. OmarR-Pepper (@omarr-pepper) said on 11th August 2012, 16:56

I’ll kick the oldie out Wuahahahhaa!!!!!!

11. plutoniumhunter (@plutoniumhunter) said on 11th August 2012, 17:09

Nico Rosberg, age 5.

12. xeroxpt (@) said on 11th August 2012, 17:17

Don’t look at the tyres look at me.

13. foleyger (@foleyger) said on 11th August 2012, 17:29

” Michael may get the boot at the end of the yr as I have the Golden boots”

14. icemangrins (@icemangrins) said on 11th August 2012, 17:46

OK guys, the photographers are distracted. Life the nose cone now.

15. Lothario said on 11th August 2012, 17:50

“Pretend this ball is the head of the guy who wolf-whistled my girlfriend..” (During the suspended Silverstone qualifying, after Nico and Rs did the Mexican wave, Nico’s girlfriend popped onto the screen. Someone wolf-whistled her and Nico turned around as he must have heard! Haha :D)