Caption Competition 19: David Coulthard

Caption Competition

David Coulthard, Weehawken police, 2012

Former F1 driver turned BBC commentator and DTM racer David Coulthard has been in America doing a demonstration run for Red Bull this week.

This involved a visit from the Weehawken, New Jersey police force – and seemed a perfect picture for a Caption Competition.

So share your comedy caption in the comments below and look out for the pick of the best in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image via Red Bull on Twitter

109 comments on Caption Competition 19: David Coulthard

1. Police: “You were going 300 clicks!”
    DC: “Was that too slow?”

2. Police: “You’re getting a ticket for that. Now how do you spell Coulthard?”
    DC: “Yeah, it’s H-A-M-I-L-T-O-N”

• davidnotcoulthard said on 19th August 2012, 11:27

Cop: ” “HAMILTON”?That doesn’t seem to read “Coulthard”, ah well, I suppose that’s how they spell it in Scottish Gaelic….”

3. Todd (@braketurnaccelerate) said on 18th August 2012, 11:15

Cop: “Here’s my patrol car. It can do 140mph”
    Coulthard: “Oh…. That’s nothing, I was just doing 190 through the tunnel in my F1 car!”
    Cop: “F1 car? What’s that?”
    Coulthard: “A race car. You know, like on a race track”
    Cop: “OHHHH. NASCAR!!”
    Coulthard: “Noooo… F1 Car”
    Cop: “Yea…. NASCAR!”
    Coulthard: “Ok… NASCAR!”

4. davidnotcoulthard said on 18th August 2012, 11:21

“Mr. Policeman, I, as Red Bull’s representative, am arresting you for disturbing Sebastian Vettel during his run at New Jersey a few weeks ago. The fine will be US$666,777,666 and you’ll have 6 days to pay.”

5. Nick (@npf1) said on 18th August 2012, 11:38

DC was soon to find out, offering his ‘services’ to Policemen in the US didn’t mean the same as in the UK.

6. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 18th August 2012, 11:43

Officer: “Scottish, you say? Then how come you don’t sound anything like Sean Connery?”

7. asdf1234 (@kobayashi) said on 18th August 2012, 12:00

DC: If I hide in here i’ll never be involved in a caption competition!!

8. Mr Couthard, I’m not aware of ‘British’ humour, but thats Our police district, not an invitation to relieve yourself on the passenger seat

9. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 18th August 2012, 12:24

Coulthard: “So, do you really give out the death penalty for stealing chicken?”

10. Shotgun!!!

11. electrolite (@electrolite) said on 18th August 2012, 12:55

‘Excuse me sir, it appears your jaw is causing an obstruction…’

12. claudio (@claudio) said on 18th August 2012, 12:58

“I’m sorry, Michael was chasing me”

13. “you’ve got the wrong man, THE WRONG MAN! It’s Eddie Jordan who wears the shirts, JORDAN! J…O…R….”

14. sato113 (@sato113) said on 18th August 2012, 13:24

‘Who do you think you are?! David Coulthard?!’

15. legnig (@legnig) said on 18th August 2012, 13:27

DC arrested for driving without valid insurance following manual ride height adjustments