Caption Competition 19: David Coulthard

Caption Competition

David Coulthard, Weehawken police, 2012

Former F1 driver turned BBC commentator and DTM racer David Coulthard has been in America doing a demonstration run for Red Bull this week.

This involved a visit from the Weehawken, New Jersey police force – and seemed a perfect picture for a Caption Competition.

So share your comedy caption in the comments below and look out for the pick of the best in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image via Red Bull on Twitter

109 comments on Caption Competition 19: David Coulthard

1. officer – you f1 driver?
    DC -Ya!!!!
    officer – Lewis Hamilton!!!!
    DC- Sir, please arrest me.

2. Kingshark (@kingshark) said on 18th August 2012, 18:30

Officer: How do you spell your last name, sir?
    DC: M A L D O N A D O

3. Suave (@suave) said on 18th August 2012, 19:10

“Wait a minute… this isn’t my DTM Mercedes, and you’re not Ralf!”

4. icemangrins (@icemangrins) said on 18th August 2012, 19:26

you have to beleive me, Formula 1 cars don’t have a head light

5. icemangrins (@icemangrins) said on 18th August 2012, 19:26

@keithcollantine you gotta add your captions as well :-)

6. macahan (@macahan) said on 18th August 2012, 19:56

Not my problem you couldn’t record my speed.

7. Schmorbraten said on 18th August 2012, 20:16

Thinks to himself: ‘Must call Didi. NOW.’

8. Mariano (@mariano) said on 18th August 2012, 20:33

DC: “I insist officer, I didn’t activate the DRS”

9. icemangrins (@icemangrins) said on 18th August 2012, 20:41

you mean Bernie Eccelstone – short, annoying, really old and extremely condescending…….. no, I don’t know him. Can I go now?

10. James (@jamesf1) said on 18th August 2012, 20:55

Hawken decided to rename itself in honour of a famous Scot who visited it’s quiet patch.

11. Lothario said on 18th August 2012, 20:55

“I’m sorry officer that I had to go round that corner at a million miles per hour because if I was doing thirty, I would’ve crashed..”

12. ukk (@ukk) said on 18th August 2012, 20:57

Officer: come and have a look – our telemetry shows you’re loosing time at the entrance to the tunnel and on the main tunnel straight.
    DC: that’ s everywhere! Just like in the old days with Mikka…

13. Fritz (@) said on 18th August 2012, 21:21

in stead of making a demonstration doughnut can i have one?

14. ivz (@ivz) said on 18th August 2012, 21:25

Cop: so you are telling me that your car has 750hp from a 2.5L engine, and then you push this little magic button, and you have over 800? What kind of black magic you working with here!?

15. Mads (@mads) said on 18th August 2012, 21:44

Officer: “Did you practice all the 117 excuses, for doing 6 times the speed limit, on the way here, or are you just improvising?”