Caption Competition 19: David Coulthard

Caption Competition

David Coulthard, Weehawken police, 2012

Former F1 driver turned BBC commentator and DTM racer David Coulthard has been in America doing a demonstration run for Red Bull this week.

This involved a visit from the Weehawken, New Jersey police force – and seemed a perfect picture for a Caption Competition.

So share your comedy caption in the comments below and look out for the pick of the best in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image via Red Bull on Twitter

109 comments on Caption Competition 19: David Coulthard

1 4 5 6
  1. ukk (@ukk) said on 19th August 2012, 20:08

DC: I was told you guys like doughnuts …

2. chapmankillie (@chapmankillie) said on 19th August 2012, 21:32

Aye, I’ll get in…..but put the massage beads back on the seat first.

3. chapmankillie (@chapmankillie) said on 19th August 2012, 21:50

Even seat no.2 with you guys?

4. chapmankillie (@chapmankillie) said on 19th August 2012, 21:57

Shake ‘n’ bake!..That’s what you say here for sure?

5. DuncF1 (@duncf1) said on 20th August 2012, 10:06

“Och, aye. Ah went to school with a wee Hawken when I was just a little laddie”

6. Rosberg4WDC2012 said on 20th August 2012, 10:45

Stop in the name of team orders, Klien wants a go.

7. mrcarpenter007 (@mrcarpenter007) said on 20th August 2012, 13:23

Officer: Who do yous think your are an F1 driver?
    DC: Yup, what about the ticket?
    Officer: Welcome to jersey fagetaboutit!

8. mkw11 (@mkw11) said on 20th August 2012, 22:06

Officer: (while searching DC) Do you know where you going?

DC: Yes I am going to my event to show off my moves but the
    roads in America are in the wrong direction.

9. I DID have permission, officer!

10. ob1kenobi.23 (@ob1kenobi23) said on 21st August 2012, 3:55

DC, Really thoughtful of you to have my taxi painted in the Scottish colours.
    It will match my helmet nicely.

1 4 5 6