Caption Competition 20: Michael Schumacher

Caption Competition

Michael Schumacher, Mercedes, 2012

Michael Schumacher will make his 300th appearance in an F1 race this weekend – becoming the second driver to do so after Rubens Barrichello.

Hopefully it’ll go better than his 299th Grand Prix appearance, which was spoiled when he lined up in the wrong grid slot in Hungary.

Can you think of a good caption for the picture above? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments.

As usual a pick of the best will feature in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Mercedes/Hoch Zwei

141 comments on Caption Competition 20: Michael Schumacher

1 2 3 8
  1. Kartavya Bhagat said on 25th August 2012, 10:08

You feel I’m No. 1 in DNF ??
    Try telling this to my 7 DWC’s, they think of me in some other way..>!!!

2. Alex Brown (@splittimes) said on 25th August 2012, 10:08

Michael phone home…

3. Thecollaroyboys (@thecollaroyboys) said on 25th August 2012, 10:09

Hey, Sebastian. Pull my finger. You can hear my blown diffuser.

There. I got in first with the F joke.

4. Timebolt759 said on 25th August 2012, 10:11

I knew I was in the wrong gird slot, I was just making sure Charlie Whiting was doing his job.

5. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 25th August 2012, 10:11

Unlike Lance Armstrong, I won my championships without drugs.

6. JACoz (@jacoz) said on 25th August 2012, 10:12

So it’s left at the first corner, then 2 rights

7. vickyy (@vickyy) said on 25th August 2012, 10:12

Look, this is an a$$

8. bananarama (@bananarama) said on 25th August 2012, 10:14

Hey, can somebody read this screen to me please? The font is too small .. it almost looks as if I’m not first. That can’t be right. Young girl, would you bring my glasses please? Oh its you Nico, sorry!

(Someone had to make a bad old person joke eventually)

9. Ok, Sebs 2 + Fernandos 2 + Kimis 1 + Lewis’ 1 + Jensons 1 =7!! It’s taken 5 of them to equal my record!! These young ones only think their good!!

10. Nick.UK (@) said on 25th August 2012, 10:25

“You might have got Lance’s, but you ain’t touching mine!”

11. matthewf1 (@) said on 25th August 2012, 10:30

‘My hand, it’s glowing, my powers are finally returning! Hey you, Rosberg, I shall be No1 again!’

12. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 25th August 2012, 10:31

“How many points are you going to score this weekend, Michael?”

13. Kazuki (@formula-1) said on 25th August 2012, 10:32

Michael starts Vettel’s no.1 finger but realises he is not the no.1 F1 driver anymore.

14. Kazuki (@formula-1) said on 25th August 2012, 10:34

This can’t be correct…..it says I’m not first!

15. Liam McShane (@motor_mad) said on 25th August 2012, 10:37

Oh, that was my grid spot.

1 2 3 8