Caption Competition 20: Michael Schumacher

Caption Competition

Michael Schumacher, Mercedes, 2012

Michael Schumacher will make his 300th appearance in an F1 race this weekend – becoming the second driver to do so after Rubens Barrichello.

Hopefully it’ll go better than his 299th Grand Prix appearance, which was spoiled when he lined up in the wrong grid slot in Hungary.

Can you think of a good caption for the picture above? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments.

As usual a pick of the best will feature in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Mercedes/Hoch Zwei

141 comments on Caption Competition 20: Michael Schumacher

1. Matt (@agentmulder) said on 25th August 2012, 10:41

“The fourth line? Sure. S-E-B I-S F-A-S-T-E… hang on a minute…”

2. Bullfrog (@bullfrog) said on 25th August 2012, 10:43

“Now what did I sit in here for?” Michael has another senior moment.

3. csingu (@csingu) said on 25th August 2012, 10:44

“back in the days you didn’t have to care about grid positions, you just always started first”

4. Cyclops_PL (@cyclops_pl) said on 25th August 2012, 10:48

“is this one with onion rings or french fries?”

5. necrodethmortem (@necrodethmortem) said on 25th August 2012, 10:50

“Ah, so I have to press that button? Things sure were much simpler back in my days.”

6. Mechanic, your fired!

7. McJamweasel (@mcjamweasel) said on 25th August 2012, 10:53

Ross: “Micahel, please concentrate on your lap, the Vettel finger can wait until after the race!”

8. davidnotcoulthard said on 25th August 2012, 10:59

“Look at the TV! YES, Ross, I really want those things,…..even though they’re Michelins…..”

9. the_sigman (@sigman1998) said on 25th August 2012, 11:05

MS: ”Does it say there that I am first?”
    Ross Brawn: ”No Michael. You just think it.”

10. ScuderiaVincero (@scuderiavincero) said on 25th August 2012, 11:07

One Big Mac please!

11. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 25th August 2012, 11:08

“Watch my finger, Jock. You are getting sleepy. Veeeery sleepy, Jock. When I snap my fingers, you will move Nico onto a three-stop strategy.”

12. robk23 (@robk23) said on 25th August 2012, 11:10

“Ok I’ll have a chicken chow mein, special fried rice, sweet and sour duck and a carton of Vimto please.”

13. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 25th August 2012, 11:16

Michael Schumacher: “Heheheh, Schumacher is in P17!”

Ross Brawn: “Michael, that’s not referring to Ralf …”

14. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 25th August 2012, 11:32

Ross Brawn : “…Ok Michael I know we bombed on the Double DRS system but there is no use pointing fingers at anyone now is there !!! “

15. Rises said on 25th August 2012, 11:33

I’m the real 1, remember that!