Caption Competition 20: Michael Schumacher

Caption Competition

Michael Schumacher, Mercedes, 2012

Michael Schumacher will make his 300th appearance in an F1 race this weekend – becoming the second driver to do so after Rubens Barrichello.

Hopefully it’ll go better than his 299th Grand Prix appearance, which was spoiled when he lined up in the wrong grid slot in Hungary.

Can you think of a good caption for the picture above? Post your funniest suggestion in the comments.

As usual a pick of the best will feature in the daily round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Mercedes/Hoch Zwei

141 comments on Caption Competition 20: Michael Schumacher

1. Mechanic, your fired!

2. McJamweasel (@mcjamweasel) said on 25th August 2012, 10:53

Ross: “Micahel, please concentrate on your lap, the Vettel finger can wait until after the race!”

3. davidnotcoulthard said on 25th August 2012, 10:59

“Look at the TV! YES, Ross, I really want those things,…..even though they’re Michelins…..”

4. the_sigman (@sigman1998) said on 25th August 2012, 11:05

MS: ”Does it say there that I am first?”
    Ross Brawn: ”No Michael. You just think it.”

5. ScuderiaVincero (@scuderiavincero) said on 25th August 2012, 11:07

One Big Mac please!

6. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 25th August 2012, 11:08

“Watch my finger, Jock. You are getting sleepy. Veeeery sleepy, Jock. When I snap my fingers, you will move Nico onto a three-stop strategy.”

7. robk23 (@robk23) said on 25th August 2012, 11:10

“Ok I’ll have a chicken chow mein, special fried rice, sweet and sour duck and a carton of Vimto please.”

8. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 25th August 2012, 11:16

Michael Schumacher: “Heheheh, Schumacher is in P17!”

Ross Brawn: “Michael, that’s not referring to Ralf …”

9. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 25th August 2012, 11:32

Ross Brawn : “…Ok Michael I know we bombed on the Double DRS system but there is no use pointing fingers at anyone now is there !!! “

10. Rises said on 25th August 2012, 11:33

I’m the real 1, remember that!

11. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 25th August 2012, 11:42

Norbert Haug: “Does anybody here think that Michael Schumacher’s comeback has been a success?”

(image)

Norbert Haug: “Does anybody else here think that Michael Schumacher’s comeback has been a success?”

12. RagingInferno (@raginginferno) said on 25th August 2012, 11:44

Back in my day there was only one rule – Beat Damon by any means necessary!

13. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 25th August 2012, 11:53

Is this how you’re supposed to overtake Rubens?

14. Jeanrien (@jeanrien) said on 25th August 2012, 11:58

“No Michael, you’re the second on this one beaten by your dear Rubens, you owe him this one”

15. BarnstableD (@barnstabled) said on 25th August 2012, 12:11

He did this and then said my prostate was fine.

16. Jake (@jleigh) said on 25th August 2012, 12:11

“Does it look like my fingers up his bum yet? A little forward?”

17. andrewf1 (@andrewf1) said on 25th August 2012, 12:19

Ohhh i see, so THAT’s my grid spot…

18. andrewf1 (@andrewf1) said on 25th August 2012, 12:22

or: “Now if only i can find the right grid spot this time…hmmm”

19. PT (@pt) said on 25th August 2012, 12:36

Car not starting – note the point

20. AndrewT (@andrewt) said on 25th August 2012, 12:43

“that’s how I had to sit while the painting was done in the Sistine Chapel”