Mark Webber will lose five places on the grid for the Belgian Grand Prix.
The Red Bull driver will have to change his gearbox ahead of the race and his current unit has not yet done the required five consecutive races.
The penalty will be Webber’s second in three races – he suffered the same misfortune at the German Grand Prix.
2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Grosjean ban ‘not just for affecting the championship’
- Button wins Belgian GP Driver of the Weekend vote
- Rate the Race Result: 2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Fan’s video shows Maldonado’s crash with Glock
- Monza call-up “a massive challenge” – D’Ambrosio
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty images