Nico Rosberg will receive a five-place penalty for the Belgian Grand Prix.
Rosberg stopped with a gearbox problem during the final practice session. The team confirmed the unit will have to be replaced, earning him a five-place grid penalty.
Rosberg becomes the second driver to collect a gearbox change penalty this weekend, joining Mark Webber.
2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Grosjean ban ‘not just for affecting the championship’
- Button wins Belgian GP Driver of the Weekend vote
- Rate the Race Result: 2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Fan’s video shows Maldonado’s crash with Glock
- Monza call-up “a massive challenge” – D’Ambrosio
Image ?é?® Daimler/Hoch Zwei