Pastor Maldonado will lose ten places on the grid at the Italian Grand Prix.
The Williams driver was handed two five-placed penalties following the Belgian Grand Prix.
They were for jumping the start and causing a collision with Timo Glock at the restart which led to Maldonado’s retirement.
Maldonado received a total of three penalties during the race weekend having been docked three places on the grid for impending Nico Hulkenberg during qualifying.
2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Grosjean ban ‘not just for affecting the championship’
- Button wins Belgian GP Driver of the Weekend vote
- Rate the Race Result: 2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Fan’s video shows Maldonado’s crash with Glock
- Monza call-up “a massive challenge” – D’Ambrosio
Image ?é?® Williams/LAT